After years of requests from men who frequent my forums for detailed evaluations of their situations, but extremely limited by time, we have finally agreed to offer one-on-one “advice only” interactions. While I cannot order labs or prescribe medications to patients I have not personally seen, many simply need to know which way to turn, or advice they can then pass on to their local physician. The AOC is priced at $195 per appointment, and the steps are as follows:
- Patient submits standard Medical History Form from website, pays the AOC Fee on www.ATMrequest.com, and books an appointment
- Patient provides any laboratory tests he has had completed. A menu of laboratories providing public access labs as provided by the members may be found on my forum
- Physician will spend up to 30 minutes on the phone with the patient—and the patient only-- for an AOC appointment.
- Physician makes recommendations ONLY to patient. No prescriptions can be provided, as per applicable laws and regulations.
- Topics of discussion include all facets of Interventional Endocrinology, diet, exercise, sexual function and other issues of importance to men.
- If patient desires to involve his local physician, which is preferable, the difference between the AOC and standard Consultation Fee may be paid for an upgrade.
- The above arrangement does not constitute doctor/patient relationship. It instead is an offer to provide more detailed and customized individual advice the physician would normally provide on Internet message boards.