1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

A Note of Thanks

Discussion in 'Female Health & HRT' started by Moxie, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Moxie

Moxie New Member

I stumbled upon this forum by way of a Google search seeking information on pregnenolone. The information provided here, specifically in the primer section, has been immeasurably valuable to me. In a week of reading, this forum has offered me what the medical community has failed to provide over the course of too many years and thousands of dollars spent trying to regain my health. Too many dead ends, too much bad advice, too many doctors subscribing to the "I earned the degree and a stethoscope so if I haven't heard about it then it doesn't exist" theory of practicing medicine.

I have refused and continue to refuse to go gently into that goodnight, lol, and keep slogging away at uncovering the truth as it pertains to my body. Thyroid, adrenals, ovaries, oh my!

Your information and detailed experiences have advanced my efforts by leaps and bounds. To express my gratitude appropriately although inadequately I donated what I could to the forum.

To think I discovered a piece of the puzzle that has been missing...in a men's forum!

Thank you so much (and when my husband returns home from the sand box, he will be thankful too :biggrin:).

2. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

There are alot more pieces that probably have to be put together before he gets well. Keep plugging away ...