1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Question About To Shoot Some Oxytocin

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by Tobin, Feb 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tobin

Tobin New Member

Anyone have experience with this drug? I got the synthetic Pitocin, 10IU per mL and I have 5 mL total.

What is a dose for a good high and what's a recommended injection site? I will report all effects here.

2. BadassBlues

BadassBlues Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I have taken both the troches and the nasal spray, but never an injection. I am not aware of the dosage for males, be cautious and start with a low dose.

I am curious about your results so please post them.

3. Tobin

Tobin New Member

What's a troche? I did 1 mL last night in my left vein and snorted 0.5 mL for insurance. I noticed no effect besides my attention span dropping to the floor. As I have schizophrenia, my attention span is already shit but this made it worse. I could just be imagining things, tho. Next time I'm shooting all of the vials at once where they belong: near my dick. :) I'll have to find a way not to wimp out when poking for a vein in this sensitive area, lol.
    It really sucks that my package was not sealed with ice to keep the drug cool. Warm temperatures tend to kill it.

Tell me about your experience with the troches and nasal spray.

4. BadassBlues

You are looking for some sort of recreational high? With respect, that isn't a great idea. Oxytocin can cause muscle contractions and as a male, you just don't know where those contractions may manifest.

Oxytocin should be used in a setting where you are with someone you are close to and want to enhance the sense of bonding. Sexual situations are best (although oxytocin works much better in females). I seriously doubt you could achieve any sort of high from oxytocin and definitely not alone.

A troche is a sublingual form of a drug that is placed under the tongue and dissolved slowly. Both the troches and the nasal spray worked very well to get a peaceful, mellow feeling of happiness while with my wife. Not that I don't get that without it, but it was enhanced.

5. Tobin

Tobin New Member

A recreational high would be a bonus but no, I'm looking for a cure. I am a schizophrenic with very low affect stemming from life and a prior drug addiction and I have acute social withdrawal. This drug seemed the closest thing to a cure.
    I have no one that I am close to and I don't like bonding with people, it makes me uncomfortable.

6. BadassBlues

Sorry to hear that...

There is some promising research on this topic. The delivery system was trans nasal, not IM however. I read several of the studies, but this is a good, straightforward article on the subject. Nasal oxytocin is available if you are interested. I believe it may be a better option because it is easily dosed as often as needed.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/803268 (click for more)

ORLANDO, Florida — The prosocial peptide oxytocin, which has been found to foster trust, attachment, and a variety of positive emotional responses in healthy individuals, may improve social functioning in people with schizophrenia.

Results of a small randomized controlled trial presented here at the 14th International Congress on Schizophrenia Research (ICOSR) showed that oxytocin, delivered as an intranasal spray, significantly improved the ability of patients with schizophrenia to tell when people were being sarcastic or lying.

The hormone also improved the ability to discern moods, and it enhanced patients' ability to smell the floral aldehyde odorant lyral, a scent that individuals with schizophrenia have trouble detecting.

"We can usually treat the positive symptoms of schizophrenia, such as hearing voices, hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia, but we have not been very successful in treating the negative symptoms, the flat affect, difficulty with speech, social isolation," lead investigator Joshua D. Woolley, MD, PhD, from the University of California, San Francisco, and the San Francisco VA Medical Center, told Medscape Medical News.

"The fact that oxytocin appears to work on the negative symptoms is very promising."

7. Tobin

Tobin New Member

I tried intranasal Oxyluv and Oxytocin factor before. Both are snake oil crap and a waste of money. I'm surprised you felt anything from them.

8. BadassBlues

I did not use either of those products. If you would like, I will be happy to direct you to a legit intra nasal oxytocin source.

9. Tobin

Tobin New Member

Sure. But knowing me I'd probably slam those as well. I don't like putting stuff up my nose.

A few interesting things happened since the past few days, tho. A few of my neighbors (none of whom I socialize with) were overly friendly, one of them inviting me over. I felt a very vague bond when talking to my dad (who I fucking hate) on the phone and finally I confronted one acquaintance who tried to justify my mom's sexual abuse of me, implying that it was my fault. She refused to apologize and continued to justify her position but at least I got it across, something I didn't have the balls to do before. No time for people like that in my life.

I dismiss these things as coincidences of course. I'm not convinced of any real effect. Next week I'm slamming all the vials at once, see if that does anything. I have no uterus to lose after all.

10. T-Adam

T-Adam Member

Hi Tobin, any results with your Oxytocin trial?

11. Richard Hall

Richard Hall New Member

Hard to find much about oxytocin use in men. Wanted to try it for delayed O. Have 1200iu in 2ml of bw. Is 10iu an appropriate subcutaneous starting dose? Pretty hard to dose such a tiny volume.

12. Captain

Captain Member

I asked Dr. Crisler about Oxytocin a year ago and he said he was not prescribing it to anyone. I asked again this month if he had anyone using it he said 0 no body. Jorge Flechas claimed it was useful in females but said nothing for males. If it was all that you would be reading about it all over the forums. I have read there could be problems with dependency or desensitization I can remember. If you read about the possible side effects I don't think it would be worth the risk.

Bulldog likes this.
  13. NADme

NADme New Member

I had bad sides . Massive disorientation, spatial issues, etc. I used the tablets from the compounded in Colorado. It loads into the lymphs.

I was stuck for years on issues and I need to publish my findings before this board goes down.

14. Bulldog

Bulldog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

With any luck this board will be around for many years. Hopefully I will be talking with someone soon who will be able to make that happen.

15. NADme

NADme New Member

Easy enough to pay to renew the domain name. You guys already have admin access. The last part would be to have his office manager draft a "To Whom It May Concern" serving as a letter of authorization to have you take over the ownership of the forum. With emphasis, I think ATM needs to serve as a free standing legacy and tribute to John and in as much be free from other associations. As far as hosting costs, we all know it is not much and if you cant afford hosting then I will pay for it.

Beyond all of this, there needs to be a group willing to take all of the content and sift through it developing an eBook for sale that is a culmination of all of our entries. The proceeds would go to perpetuating the hosting and whatever. It would be a unique and amazing composite that would serve as an organic document that shows transitional thinking as the science evolves. Ads can be placed in each volume released.

At the base of existence is found among other virtues, adaptation. Adapt or perish. What ATM gave me as an outlier in many instances was the real deal dope on most any related health issue. When you consider other standards such as researching using the NIH/Pubmed it does not take long to realize that when you follow the money most any clinical study can be held in question as to its integrity and intent in a world that worships the almighty dollar. With that, there is then the real struggles and resolves provided in here.

The biggest example for me was when I was about to try to front end load my pituitary to be able to run a peptide stack to see if I could jump start nonexistent GH production. There was a guy in here and I would have to go back and research the scenario, that literally the day I was about to inject posted the exact usage and the hellacious fallout he had. When peptides are received they have a disclaimer "NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE." Regardless of having iron balls it makes the most manly have that WTF am I about to do question just before the needle enters! lol

It is the composite accumulation of actual real life, raw as it can be, discourse in forums like this and not some gay ass facebook format that is a bitch to search and index, that wins the day. Win the day mofos because its all weez gots!

16. Bulldog

Bulldog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I have spoken with the executor of Dr. Crisler’s Will. Some how something will be worked out to keep this forum alive.