1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Question AMP-5 Injections

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by Emanon, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Emanon

Emanon New Member

Anyone ever heard of or used AMP-5 (Adenosine Monophosphate)? Defy medical has it and promotes it as an aid for weight loss. I've been struggling to lose weight and so, this peaked my interest. Can't find much about it on Google or on the forums. Just curious if anyone has used it or has any info... Thanks!

This is their comment:

AMP-5 (Adenosine Monophosphate) naturally occurs in the body and increases energy. It has been used to treat chronic fatigue as well as having positive effects on weight loss. Adenosine may also boost metabolism and increase cellular energy (ATP). It is an all natural substance that is an intermediate in cellular metabolism. It is also a key component in certain reactions necessary for proper fat and carbohydrate metabolism. Research has indicated that low levels of ATP may predispose people to be overweight and suffer from loss of energy. Bariatric physicians have used this injection for many years with good success.

Source: http://www.defymedical.com/resources/newsletters/2-uncategorised/161-amp-5-fact-sheet

2. QuestionMan

QuestionMan New Member

I used Defy's Lipo-C with no luck at all.

I think all these products are just all hype and no results, or in other words, a way to make money off of vulnerable patients.