1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Any Thoughts On Why Do I Feel Like Balls?

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by Harry, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Harry

Harry New Member

Hey,

I just had blood drawn, been on Cypionate for about 2 months locking in the does and frequency. I am currently doing .1 EOD.

I was on Clomid for a while with good results numbers wise, but it was pretty inconsistent on how I felt.

My last blood draw while on cypionate showed:

TT - 906
    Free T- 16.8
    Estradiol sensitive - 20
    SHBG - 76

Numbers look good, I will have a day or so I feel overall good, mentally, physically, emotionally.

Then I have a stretch of days that I feel terrible, low mood, in a funk, just weird off feeling, foggy brain.

I am very sensitive to HRT, I had bad reactions in the past to DHEA and pregnelone. Kind of like how I feel now but a lot worse.

Sleep is decent
    Workouts are good
    I feel strong physically and definitely notice the difference on cypionate, but mentally and emotionally feel shitty and can’t shake it,

I also get headaches on injection day about mid afternoon, I inject in the am.

Any thoughts?

2. Captain

Captain Member

Ever check Thyroid levels?

Harry likes this.
  3. Harry

Harry New Member

Just had them done, I was thinking the same thing. They came back pretty decent.

I feel a little better yesterday and today. Just get these ridiculous tension headaches in my jaw and temple on injections days.

4. Sharpman28

Sharpman28 Member

Hi Harry. Your SHBG is very high. Discuss this with your doctor.