1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum! Please be sure you bookmark our new address. Also, please sign up and join the conversations. It's free!

Body building after rehab

Discussion in 'Physical Fitness & Weight Training' started by scott_j123, Jul 22, 2016.

1. scott_j123

scott_j123 New Member

Hi, I'm very concerned so for the past four years I have been drinking every night. Every night I was having a pint of southern comfort along with 2 nips of vodka and sometimes a bottle of beer too. It was in January which I decided to stop drinking as it created a lot of problem in my personal and professional life. And I made it possible with the help of a Comprehensive Treatment Program from Bellwood ( http://www.bellwood.ca/programs-details/comprehensive-treatment-program/ ). After the rehab program, I had some problems like my mouth twitches when I am talking and I used to stutter my words. But everything goes fine now and I am thinking of a body building from the next month, but I am unsure and scared as I just had the rehab program recently and will the body building inversely affect my body? Any suggestions would be appreciated.