1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum! Please be sure you bookmark our new address. Also, please sign up and join the conversations. It's free!

Compliment from wife

Discussion in 'Member Journals' started by may19th2001, Apr 2, 2010.

1. may19th2001

may19th2001 Active Member

Wife said that we have not had such good intercourse since the age my hormones had become all messed up.
    The current treatment is working out great at this time, with recent changes further progression is being made.

2. may19th2001

Re:

Also sleeping has improved, I am as much back to normal as I have ever been.
    I am amazed with the progression I have made, I made a lot of regression in the time I suffered Hormone problems however replacement is starting to reverse the Physicial side effects Less joint pain, Normal errections, normal physicial function, normal energy, improved body configuration however not quite back to how it was but improving.
    I may need to start eating like a health freak again.
    Also when I do not go to the gym or take too much time off not doing things such as swimming, cardio lifting weights I do not feel as well for some reason.
    I normally had quite a masculine build without having to work out much, it takes a lot of effort now to accomplish less.
    Sex drive before was always raging which no longer exists however libido and sex drive are at a fair level, I think I am doing very well in that area as does my wife.
    It is almost time to follow up and make a trip to the lab.

3. may19th2001

Re: Still doing good

Continuing to progress everything doing good, still trying to get body configuration under control, much improvement, it did not take very long to gain the weight and loose the muscle but it is coming back after time, it was much easier to loose than it was to gain.
    Content with sex drive at this time, content with life in general.

4. may19th2001

Re:

So far things continue to go well, I wish I would see an increase in Sex drive at times, it is much more normal however I feel it laggs at times.
    Still improving, many symptoms of low T are gone, just trying to get my BMI back which has been very difficult.

5. may19th2001

Sedation has been a good thing the past few weeks, energy could somewhat improve I think.

6. may19th2001

Still doing good MVA last week car totatled my brother and I are fine.

7. hebsie

hebsie Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

...hey, good to hear that all is well and you're back on the forums! Now go update your thread...hebs :thumbup1:

8. may19th2001

I am doing quite well I have had some should and joint pain as I was doing labor work this summer I am thinking I am forming a joint arthritis or that I had formed joint problems while my T levels had been done, I have had siginificant improvement however with joint as well as muscle pain after hormones were put back into place o where they had been prior to Orchitis.

9. may19th2001

Things continue to progress. Since the MVA I have fallen off track with exercise and dies, however I am starting to get back on track.
    I have has some musoskeletal pain but it is starting to get better.
    I am hoping to get back on track with my diet, I continue to remain on my current medications.
    I would like to thank everyone who has checked up on me and for your thoughts.

10. moonsun

moonsun Banned

xin chúc mừng bạn, cải thiện tốt hơn!