1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum! Please be sure you bookmark our new address. Also, please register and join the conversations. It's free!

DIM and urine color

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by cumkwakka, Dec 23, 2008.

1. cumkwakka

cumkwakka Active Member

So i am on DHEA. It raises my E2.

I am taking DIM to see if it can lower E2. My urine is taking on another color and i believe this is a sign the DIM is working?

I also have used it longer by now and urine is after 5-6 days clear, with same water intake. Does that mean DIM has done it's work and should i reduce to half a tab?

Or at that point am I over the limit already?

Or isn't this correlated? I believe my morningwood got weaker but can't say for sure yet because i had some short sleep days and some longer...

2. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

DRINK MORE WATER ...IT should stink too.. and be thick and dirty yellow?
    Better be taking saw palmento with DIM because it can increase dht possible in some people.

3. Wise Guy

Wise Guy Talking Monkey Staff Member Super Moderator

DIM won't do squat for E2.

DHEA is imporant.

So if it causes your E2 to rise a little more than you would like, I would combine it with adex.

4. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

i find that people on adex who had normal dht levels before may now have them out of range. For some strange reason in some people ADEX can increase dht levels. I remember on time i stop adex for a month...My e2 was high, but my dht was completely in check

5. cumkwakka

cumkwakka Active Member

isn't it just always lower e2 then higher dht and vice versa?

stinks.. i haven't sniffed my urine that good enough to produce any significant memory in my brain that it smells.. i will try this next time

anyways im getting sweaty easier in the afternoon for also no reason except for hanging some switches in a rack

might go back on the dim, since yesterday i had bad wiener with my girl, so i am going back on dim fo' sheezie

6. Elaikases

Elaikases Guest

Is that always true or just some times?

I find myself really curious about why DIM works for some people and not others (and wonder if everyone who is buying DIM is really getting it, if that makes sense).

http://community.naturalcures.com/group/hcgandmedications is where I first ran into HCG, and that group is a scary one.

But I see people without E2 control, and they are scarier.

7. Dr. John Crisler

Dr. John Crisler Lord of the Forum Staff Member Super Moderator

I have never heard of this. Any references?

I am not in favor of SP.

8. Dr. John Crisler

Dr. John Crisler Lord of the Forum Staff Member Super Moderator

DIM changes the distribution on E's. It is not an aromatase inhibitor.

I wish people would stop saying it is on message boards.

9. NG_F

NG_F New Member

Why are you not in favour Dr.John, is it ineffective? What do you recommend for people that have excessively high dht levels that causes too much CNS stimulation,anxiety and insomnia,yet dont want to impede their libido/erections?

Thanks in advance

10. medgerton

medgerton New Member

This is a good question. A bit selfish on my part since I am part of this group with high DHT and some CNS stimulation as well as mild BPH. I've got the e2 under control with Arimidex. I think it is a difficult fix when BAT is at a good level. Maybe I will be proven wrong. I hope so.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  11. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

If a Dr is willing to prescribe adovart for BPH and your prostate is 2 times the normal size would it be advisible to use it at as lef suggest .5 mgs 2 times a week. I know if dht goes down its could it affect ones estrodial levels.

I have seen this cause happen when people that have low dht start on adex their dht goes up 50 points next blood test.

Why are you against SP because it is known to possible lower testosterone?