1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Dr Mariano office?

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by Lordliftalot, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Lordliftalot

Lordliftalot Member

who here has seen Dr Mariano in the past? If so who here has had problems with return phone calls or even getting a hold of anyone at all on the phone in the first place? It has been a month since I have talked to a human there and my anger is rising. Rising so much that I may just go make a personal visit to California again. I doubt someone can skip on calls when you show up at their door pissed off. Anyone else deal with this shit? It is hard to deal with people when you are sick and they treat you like just another number. Also if you are going to be out of the office for vacation or something.. change your voice mail to let your patients know. Don't leave them hanging or else you may be hanging.... Good play on words I know. anyways anyone else extremely frustrated with this guy or deal with him?

2. Dr. John Crisler

Dr. John Crisler Lord of the Forum Staff Member Super Moderator

I don't know what is going on here, but I would ask you to please tone it down a bit.

I'm sure there is a good reason for whatever is going on.

3. vooch86

vooch86 New Member

YES a while back I was trying to reach him for an appt., my initial call was returned fairly quickly. After that NADA!! Left VM after VM and sent emails too, 3 weeks later Dr. M himself returned my email and said his manager would call me back but she never did. Posted the info on his site asking about contacting him, Dr. M responded again saying someone would call me back but It never happened. Then I got an email saying that his office mgr had spoken with me several times and that I would not commit to an appt. The truth is I only spoke to a human once and one email from the mgr saying to call if I wanted to make an appt. I eventually gave up.

4. xks201

xks201 Active Member

5. LeanGuy

LeanGuy Active Member

Sometimes a delay, but I've always gotten what I need. You should post over on his forum so he can respond personally (yes he has been answering questions very recently) http://www.definitivemind.com/forums/

6. Dr. John Crisler

Guys, I don't want this forum to become a place where people complain about Dr. M.

7. alex

alex Active Member

HE started posted on there again!?!?!? WE OUT

8. Lordliftalot

Lordliftalot Member

I understand Dr Crisler.. I was just irritated and felt it impossible to get a hold of him. I was just asking for others that had experience with it. I do get that idea of you not wanting this to turn into a bashing of a fellow Dr so if you want to close this posting, I totally understand. Thanks for the replies guys.
    Enjoy the holiday weekend.

9. diesiel

diesiel Active Member

you should be dismissed from his practise for posting that kind of creepy shit

10. MalikTaylor1982

MalikTaylor1982 New Member

wow. awesome.

11. Dr. John Crisler

It's REALLY hard to maintain posting with a busy practice.

And then there are all the Haters out there...which is the REAL reason more doctors don't bother with this stuff.

12. alex

alex Active Member

Im honestly so grateful to both you and him for the years spent on forums like this educating and helping. You guys have helped and given hope to so many people. You might not even realize just how many.

Anyway I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you and when the haters pop up from time to time you gotta just realize not eeveryone was graced with a fully functional brain.

13. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

You have spoken for me.

Thank you Dr John Crisler, DO

also

Thank you Dr Romeo B. Mariano, MD

Thank you Dr Sergey Dzugan, MD

Thank you Dr Thierry Hertoghe MD

Thank you Dr Jack Kruse, MD

Thank you Dr David Brownstein, MD

Thank you Dr Michael Lam MD

//////////////////////////////////////
    Ok, this list is not complete, but
    this list is damn too short.

Medical community wake up, do your job!!!!

///

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  14. KYinchampaign

KYinchampaign Member

Alex has spoken for me also, Thank you Dr.Crisler!
    For every one hater of Dr.Crisler, I'm sure there's hundreds if not thousands that are greatful.

And Thank you JanSz for your endless endeavor for helping others.

15. wondering

wondering Active Member

In addition to his posts, on the main page of his forum he has links to many interesting studies.

Those alone are worth checking out.

16. Lordliftalot

Lordliftalot Member

I should not be banned because I was sick and unable to control myself. That is called being sick for years and frustrated beyond belief. Anyways ya his site has been updated and looks like it has gotten a makeover. People are alive over there again posting stuff.