1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Estrogen is too high, No Libido, ED

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by r3drang3r, Jan 3, 2016.

1. r3drang3r

r3drang3r Banned

I guess it is my turn to pay it forward. Fort this forum helped me when I was doing Testosterone and starting to feel lousy again, no libido. I just read a thread of someone complaining about the same thing and no one caught on. Here is the advice I received and it restored me completely.
    Step one is get a blood test and check your Estrogen level. It should be in the 20's, at the time mine was 90. Way too high. Very dangerous for a Man can cause Heart attacks, and Strokes. Under your skin a hormonal reaction called Aromaste takes place, it is the conversion of Testosterone into Estrogen. The answer is a drug called Arimidex, or generic Anostrazole. It comes in 1mg tablets. It was developed for Women who had Breast Cancer. It is an antiaromtase drug. Men only need a quarter of a tablet 3 times a week like M,W,F. I do 5 small shots a week Monday through Friday. .1 ml is 20mg if your Testosterone Cypionate is 200mg per ML. Dr. Crisler even found out you don't have to do intra musclular shots with a 20 gauge horse needle 1 1/2 inches long. He has been treated patients doing Sub Q injections. I use a 29 gauge diabetic syringe with a 1/2 inch needle. My blood serum level of Testosterone is unchanged. I hit the deltoids, or my upper thigh, lower thigh has too many nerves, don't ask me how I know. I do 20mg (.1ml) Monday thru Friday, for a total of 100mg. No more Roller Coaster ride with one big shot in the butt once a week. Old way you hit the ceiling for first day or two then settle down at your level, 5th day start coming down. Like I said a Roller coaster ride. My way, or should I say what I learned here is do less more often and I am level all the time. I got off the roller coaster years ago. My level stays at a constant 800. I have been on Testosterone for 7 years. My body has eliminated fat and packed on more muscle. Not like a body builder just solid. I look exactly like I did at 170, but I weigh 215. Muscle is denser than fat by 8 to 1. I learned this all from Dr. Crisler's Forum, and they reached out and gave me good advice. So I pass this forward. By the way when you are on Ariimidex for a while you can tell when your Estrogen level is good by your Wood meter. When you get it right, lots of Woody's. Thanks for letting me share.

drphil likes this.