1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

feeling so much more happier on hcg than clomid

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by Vincemc, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Vincemc

Vincemc Member

On Clomid I dont know if any of u felt the same I felt mentally bloated unfocused and very mild libido and a very unnatural feeling. With hcg the raise in testosterone is mild probably les than a 100 points but it increases test without the e2, prolactin or o estrogen , or shbg being effected. This is what I hope my latest labs will show coming up next week. My next stop will be only natural bioidentical test - no pills for me!

2. CFIDS

CFIDS Member

I felt a tad better on HCG...E2 went up 7pts and Total-T went up only 30pts...and that was 500iu per day for 4 weeks with weekends off...but still, even though I am obviously PRIMARY hypogondal, the HCG had a mild effect for the better.

3. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

500iu per day is a huge dose

4. hebsie

hebsie Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

...good to hear that you're feelng better

...this will be an interesting experiment. Now I wonder, if your labs don't show what you hope, will your mood suddenly dampen (or change for the worse) based on those lab reports.

Sometimes the mental component is much stronger than we all care to realize and/or admit...hebs

5. CFIDS

CFIDS Member

I was following the Dr. Shippen protocol with the approval of my own doctor...it was to see if I responded.

6. pmgamer18

pmgamer18 Prince of the Forums

This is how my Dr. first put me on HCG but it was 500 IU's 3x's / week after 10 weeks my labs on Depo T 150 mgs / week my Total T doubled going from 600 to 1200 on total t. This is how we figured out I am not Primary I am Secondary only took 20 dam yrs. to figure this out your lucky.

7. CFIDS

CFIDS Member

LOL, well I wish i was secondary, I'm primary since HCG only raised me 30pts...I'd then be able to ONLY use HCG...so now, since HCG woke up your nuts, are you gonna go off TRT?

8. shazam

shazam New Member

So very true, I was on top of the world on HCG at 350 total T. I must have thought I was at a 1000. As soon as I found out, I felt like crap and was so mad for the next 2 weeks!

9. CFIDS

CFIDS Member

When I seemed to feel better on HCG, I thought I was in the 450 range at least...I wasn't...I was 360...but I have read stories about some boxers that were beasts and all had less than 500 T and some in the 300's...