1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum! Please be sure you bookmark our new address. Also, please sign up and join the conversations. It's free!

Question Hair loss on outside of both calves

Discussion in 'Forum News & Suggestion Box' started by Romboots, May 27, 2016.

1. Romboots

Romboots New Member

Hi everyone.
    I am very new to all this and this is my first post so apologies if it's wrong .
    I'm a 36 year old male who until the last 3 years I was a very fit healthy guy ( don't know if this has any relevance ) . Still active to an extent and my diet isn't the best but certainly isn't the worst . Don't drink a lot and don't smoke but this last year I have lost all the hair on the outside of both my calves . ( pretty much from my knee to my ankle and almost identical on both legs ) .
    I have a full head of hair and no other hair loss anywhere else . I mentioned it to my doctor today whilst in for something else and she just kinda laughed and said she hasn't got a clue what it was .
    I'm not worried about this really but would really appreciate anyone's help and if there is an explanation for this and if there is a cure .
    Thanks in advance for anyone's help .