1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

HARDASNAIL'S Journal

Discussion in 'Member Journals' started by hardasnails1973, Dec 13, 2007.

1. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

MY current protocol is
    60 mgs T m,th
    250 ius hcg sunday, wedneday
    .25 armidex m,th
    1 grain of armour AM and 1/2 mid afternnon
    12.5mcgs t3 am and 12.5 mcgs mid afternoon
    50 mgs DHEA subligual - This may be too much but how am i to know?
    50 mgs topical preg creame
    5 mgs cortef 3 times a day every 4 hours

Supplements
    5,000 mcgs methy b-12
    5,000 mcgs folinic aid
    800 mgs sam-e
    1000 mgs TMG
    100 mgs P5P
    500 mgs b-2, b-3, b1,
    10 mgs biotin
    intramax multivitamin/mineral
    digestive enyzme each meal
    oxbile with each meal
    3 mgs copper
    50 mgs zinc
    600 mgs calcium
    25 mgs manganese
    1000 mgs magnesium
    300 mgs dim pro
    320 saw palmento
    3000 mgs vitamin C
    1000 mgs calcium d glurare
    4 healthy trinity before bed
    150 mgs chelated iron - low ferritin
    10,000 ius vitamin D
    600 mgs nettle root at 60%

Dietary
    2-3TBSP of hempseed oil
    2 TBSP Extra virgin cooconut oil
    2 tsp fish oils carlsosn

Current statis feeling like shit,
    My last e2 was 57 so keep all varabile the same I added in .25 mgs adex every m,th after 2 days I was still losing erection and could not under stand why when all was normal with out adex. Well the hcg bottle was on day 25 and I started to have low e2 symptoms. I just found out that white wine raisies your e2 a high rate but red wine does not and actually may lower it. I had a few glasses of white wine and it made me feel relaxed and I could actually goto the bathroom. However that previous day I had taken an hcg shot of a new batch and did not take armidex thinking I was low already to begin with. Well to my surprise next day i woke up with a woody and had a freaken wet dream even. I was like DAMN then over the rest of the day i felt pretty good till night time then I start to get that rash under my arm pits again and wood just totally died. The next day I woke up feeling dead to the word and was in an emotional bind to where I felt no love, no remorse nothing , a complete zombie. My consitpation got worse and I started to ge that funky smell on me again that is noticeable when e2 goes up plus i had no drive to save my life and all I wanted to do was sleep, and was constantly sweating, horrible brain fog, then the joint pains started to increase as well as brain fog from hell. I almost burned the house down because I forgot to turn off the stove when i was done and the pan was left on top of it. Then the definiete sign of high e2 came today the boobs where hurting like crazy, and my herpes is starting to resurface !!. So far right now I just want to crawl into bed and die. My e2 has been 17 all my life and I never beleived that a person can be e2 sensitive as i am THIS SUCKS !! ..I would love to find the under lying cause of elevated e2 and nip it that way..I have examined every aspect of biology to pin point the cause and it can only be altered 4,16, ratios/2 hydroxyesterones thats affecting me. As you can see i just can not shake this e2 ...

2. pmgamer18

pmgamer18 Prince of the Forums

Sorry this keeps happening to you get busy and figure this out. I two have this problem and with me from week to week I do and eat the same yet my E2 goes every where I just can't find a good dose that will work the same from week to week.

3. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Phil i belive the solution lies in the Pm i sent you ..and when you think about it makes really logical sense..

4. pmgamer18

I feel I have this covered so what more can one do I don't want to take a mess of supplements that don't do jack. I guess I need a test that will show this problem.

5. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Simple test is genova estroesscence test but you only need
    2,4,16 hydroxesterone and 4 methylesterone not every thing else ..
    All you need is right in there !! to answer several questions
    1. membrane integrity
    2. methylation issues
    3. b-12/folate functional defiecincy
    4. how much fish oil do you really need

If you are low thyroid bank on iodine defieincy some degree.
    If iodine defiecincy this affects e2 metabolism to estriol because it helps bleed bad estrogens out.

6. pmgamer18

Ok give me the name of this test and I well see if my Dr. will do it when I see him next week.

7. BigAk

BigAk Member

HAN... Didn't you post this problem on Meso and your blood work showed your Free T off the chart on the high range??? Then I suggested dropping your Testosterone Dosage rather than adding an additional drug (Arimidex) and Plymouth agreed with me?? Obviously you selected otherwise!!

Could it be that you're putting in your body a sh*t load of drugs and supplements that your body is constantly having to adjust to try to reach some sort of comfortable equilibrium and its having a hard time and failing you??

Could you reach success if you kept things simple and gave your body the absolute minimum requirement of drugs and supplements to work with? Hell; could you reach ultimate success if you put in your body absolute nothing and let it recover on its own??

I know you're probably getting mad at my later suggestion and saying "HELL NO, I'm not going to stop everything and see if my body can recover or not."... To this I say "Why not???" I mean... F*ck bro... you're always feeling like crap anyway... Why not try to see if your body will not disappoint you and go through the hard times of recovery?? Don't you owe it to your body?? You're in your thirties and it can be done?? Others have done it.. so could you!!!!... What happened that made you lose faith in your body's ability to succeed??

You and I have gone through the same life style of bodybuilding and competition... So did thousands of other men around the world... Is everyone of us on HRT?? I've talked to you before and I'm not sure how much time you've allowed for recovery. But, I know one thing... I know that you spend a whole lot of time trying to perfect your HRT..... Could you have succeeded by now if you've put in the same amount of time and research in trying to recover your HPTA and live drug free for the rest of your life??? Are you eventually going to succeed in perfecting your HRT??... These are some good valid questions and deserve some real thinking, contemplating and answers imo.

Anyway.. I don't want to make you mad brother... I just hate to see you struggling like this.. You're extremely smart... very knowledgeable.. I can't touch you when it comes to your research and data in your head... Heck; I can't even pronounce much of the stuff you talk about.. But, I'm smart enough to see the simple truths that often get overlooked by geniuses who desire to solve the mystery of the universe... and God only knows, the human endocrine system is complex enough that I'm willing to bet that man has not even broken a fraction of the its puzzle.

Choose to address my this post... or choose to chuck it and ignore it.. fine either way... just don't hate me for sharing my thoughts.

With all my respect... :D

8. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

I know BigaK. With in 30 seconds Dr john told me straight up what screwed my hpta up and I told drs this from the start that it was some kind of dietary imbalnaces affecting me, but i could not get it proven why? I literlly was laughed out of 5 drs office and offered paxil instead of further investigating hormonal imblanaces which where evident at first. I

I had to go to 3 psych evaluations where psychiatrist got a rude surprise.
    They had no idea that I had such a broad understanding of the type of interrogation I was under and also my understanding of neurochemistry and interraction of the brain differnt system. 2 of them even asked me if I had medical traning in psychology.

When i first was feeling ill my ft4 was on top end of normal and ft3 at bottom base line that was the red flag. It was excessive flax seed oil and it went rancid going rancid causing liver congestion as 3 other drs have noted but never pin pointed the reason. I cut my red meat and ate mainly fish and turkey, chicken for my protein sources as well as cut out whole eggs and just eating egg whites and protein powders. With in 12 weeks the damage was already done and the altered ft3 and ft4 ratio was the kick off to the cascade of events to follow. The problem with TRT in the past was that my test where never at the same time in relation to taking the hcg. I just finally figured this out so I need to have the test taken with in 2-3 weeks of opening the bottle then that will give me a real reading. Once little problem is taken care of then I will have accruate readings for future reference.

I have been told i should be taking more test to increase my BAT. For me 120mgs is my cut off not going any higher when there is no need too.
    i felt great on 115-120 a week and 1 mgs armidex a week, but the thing was because of the hcg thinking it as good for more then 30 days I began to fall apart and got worse. WELL NOW I KNOW the cause thanks to phil.

Yes there is a possiblity of starting me up natural my essential fats to make the hormones last blood test where extremely defieincy. I am getting another test done with RBC and if my hypothesis is right being low to begin with and adding DHEA drove them even lower as i have prevoiusly pointed out and if you look mainy symptoms of low DHEA are same as fatty acid defieincies (see a releationship?)

9. BigAk

BigAk Member

Are you saying that by fixing your essential fats that would pave a way into possible recovery of your HPTA??? If that's the case, that's awesome news. Is that on your agenda at some point then?? What's your order of fixing things?? I know that you're dealing with your thyroid also...

BTW.. I'm glad you're not pissed at me.. :D

10. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Last night before bed I took .5 mgs of armdiex and this morning I can feel my breathing much easier, joints are not as sore, slept like a rock, and boobs are not as sore but they still are alittle bit, less anxiety, voice deeping. urine stream is much stronger, but consitpation is still there. I have an idea that taking 50 mgs of the sublingual dhea was kicking my e2 up so I backed it down to 25 mgs a day instead. Going to stay with .25 mgs adex m,wf for now and keep the dhea at 25 mgs a day and then retest. My Goal is to re-establish my fatty acids back to cell membrane saturation and hopefully this is help regulate the ecosonoids and to restore HPTA axis (fingers crossed). My cholestreol has been dropping and never knew reason why, but I think I finally put my finger on it. My goal by re establish proper 4:1 balnce of omega 6 to 3 should hopefully alleviate the estrogen imbalnaces as well. in the past i took alot of EFA and my e2 was never above 17 so if my body has been depleted for so long then it may not have the proper nutritoinal balance to regulate e2 metabolism. The reason I go with Hemp seed oil is 2 factors. One it contans the proper cell membrane ratio of 3:1 ratio of omega 6:3. 2 it contains 500 mgs GLA pre TBSP. Hemp seed oil unlike flax or evenin primose is non estrogenic so there is no need to worry about estrogen conversion. One can subsititure actually hempseed which are even highly loaded inbioavailbale nutrients and incredible source of insoluable fiber, protein. That is why I emphasis specific testing do rule out this extremly over looked varaibles in return to essential health.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  11. scottyo

scottyo New Member

What version of dhea are you taking these days? I know that someone put out a time released dhea, and im thinking switching to that but right now I just use normal 25mg 2x a day.

12. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

As long as your labs indicate that levels are going up stay with it. what ever form you use. I use subligual spray 12.5 mgs a BID. I think 25 mgs BID was more like 100 mgs dhea a day since it is more absorbale buccally

13. BigAk

BigAk Member

Excellent idea HAN.... I'm glad you're thinking about recovery. As you know, I'm also working with Dr. John on my recovery and currently waiting to hear about my latest Urine tests results. I've been feeling great lately... It's amazing... I almost dread the moment if I have to go on TRT again. I'm hoping Dr. John will not run out of trick up his sleeve in trying to figure out my case... :D

14. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

my goal is to uncover why my estrogen metabolism is screwed and how to fix it through diertary manipulation and eventually get on armidex and eventually HRT .. If one is low in AA from excessive marine oils or flaxseed oils then your hormonal cascade comes to a grinding halt and as one endo put it to me "my pituitary was asleep, but i never knew why but now I do !! I shut my self down throug dietary imbalnces thnking it was healthy, but excessive flaxseed oil over the previous years caused a dysruption in the HPTA axis..Dr john nailed it in 30 seconds and told me that I have been correct from the start of things..So root cause of my problem was alteration in liver pathways due to self induced fatty liver through dietary imbalnces and probably excessive toxins from plastics adding fuel to the fire as well.

15. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Today i can feel the estrogen is coming down. I been very cautious on bring this down very slowly and not causing it to drop like a rock, I feel muscle starting to get fuller and more of a pump as well, plus my rashes under armpits have gone away. I know e2 and I know what it feels like when its i target. I got a semi morning wood so I am just about there but I do not want to over shot it at all. Obviously that hcg5000 stuff is real because it causing my nuts to return to normal size. SO I am going to .25 mg arimidex m,w,f My urine streams are getting stronger and boobs are not hurting as bad and I feel more mentally focused. As to supplementng or cycle off DHEA I already proved that fact in my case it dropped from 393 down to 100 in matter of 2 weeks. People with adrenal issues need to supplement while others can cycle may be 5 days on 2 off and be fine, but people on TRT have to be very particular specific in there dosage because as you know it can cause a cascade event. But its going to be interesting to see if my free t are off the rocker or did they drop like a rock from stopping the deracrine. If they are still elevated then that is a very good sign that the DIM does really do a good job of increasing free testosterone. IF they dropped like a rock then it was the dermacrine that was doing it..So over all feeling better. Its just going to take a while to get this e2 in check and keep it there, but hopeful by staiblizing the cell membrae and flood ing my body with EFA;s I should be able to rebalance the proper composition and help return body back to homostasis. I am very aware of flax seeds and also I tend to use hemp seed fiber and it does the same thing with out causing possible increase in estrogen in man. I am also going to be looking into doing a new glucose tolerance test which has not been done for 2 years to see what is going on. I orered the RBC fatty acid test and will be doing the iodine urine and estrogen metabolism test again as well to check up on statis of that. I am going to pull my self back together so I can get on life and stop being sick all the time. For the past 6 months I have been in a vicious rollercoster ride and all varaibles kept identical except for the hcg that I would let hcg go for some time 2 months and not get a fresh bottle and blood test for e2 would be all over the place and could never get stable. While I got this problem fixed I will take hcg for no longer then 25 days and blood test will be done according to about with in 2 weeks of a fresh bottle being crack so there are no more rollercoaster rides because I am sick of this shit for past year almost and never being told this.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  16. Dr. John Crisler

Dr. John Crisler Lord of the Forum Staff Member Super Moderator

Thank goodness you got this thing out of my Forum.

LOL

17. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

I'm know i am not worthy, but there will be alot of revelaing information in near future..

18. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Today I am feeling really good, my mind is clearer and have alot more nergy for some reason. In stead of getting up at 9 pm I was up at 6 am and raring to go. I think finally I am starting to dial in this e2 pretty good now and from working together with my clinets with conjunction with there drs I am starting to get the hang of things so to speak. One freind that went to shippen 3 months ago was very dissatified, but is now getting morning wood that was even hurting him in the morning when he gets up. After being discourage by many endos saying that there is no such thing as estrogen in males. I told him He had all the tools availbale so l ooked at his blood test and I showed him Dr johns protocol and said what we got to loose. So given the fact that his e2 66 and tt was 595. I suggested him to load 1 mgs adex for 2 days then back it down to .25 and give it a good 10 days and do not get impatient. Just other day he called at day 8 he called me at 7 am and told me that "it's back ". I was like WTF you talking about and then it dawned on me. Other day he called and actually went to the gym first time in year because he finally had the energy..Do not tjhank me thank me finding dr johns protocol ..

19. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

Why do not you do your self a favor, do these at Genova Diagnostics:

NutriEval
    EstroEssence
    ------------------------------------------------------------

In UK when they do NutriEval for extra $50, they also recomend
    FACTestTM (ALL01)

ALL01 Food Allergy Cellular Test (FACTestTM): Food intolerance can be an important factor in many acute and chronic conditions, producing delayed onset symptoms ranging from IBS, muscle and joint aches, fatigue, weight problems, hyperactivity, skin irritations and anxiety. The FACTestTM measures all types of immunological reactions to a total of 233 different foods, including common seasonings, colourings, additives and beverages from a single blood sample.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

They have a battery of alergy profiles, but ALL01 is good place to start.

20. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Doing estrogen test today from genova and also iodine loading at the same time. Next one is the RBC fatty acid test from genova but i am only going to check what I need same as estrogen test from genova