1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

HARDASNAIL'S Journal

Discussion in 'Member Journals' started by hardasnails1973, Dec 13, 2007.

1. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

It is much more beneficial to do a whole test as recomended.

NutriEval
    and
    Estroessence

This is my advice now.

When I started testing I did not knew about NutriEval,
    I new only about ONE.
    So I ordered ONE and separately
    Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acid Analysis (RBC)

When I post the reports you will see the difference in quality of reports.
    ONE comes with a complete list of supplements
    the other test I have to figure out my self.
    I will be able to figure out what I am supposed to take but not how much.
    I wil probably even miss on some supplements also.

Now I am waiting for a kit for
    Elemental Analysis, Packed Erythrocytes
    Another delay and less detailed reporting.

Do your self a favor, do complete test, it is worth it.

2. BigAk

BigAk Member

You guys are good...

3. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

My erections are completely dead but the most likely cause was probably decreasing the subligual dhea from 50 mgs to 25 mgs. subligual dhea is much more absorbable by the body so one does not need as much as normal this would result in lowering of e2 which should be visible in the next blood test. After 2 weeks my dhea dropped from 393 to 100 with out dhea supplementation so how much dhea is needed still needs to be evaluted. If this change in dhea can lower my e2 this will be a big help in maintnaing estrogen levels naturally with out resorting to specific drugs when there is no need to. My whole goal is to mimize the amount of drugs I take over time to wearn may be my system my restart it self or be at the lowest doage possible to maximize health and side effects. I feel ok today my brain is alot sharper but constipation seems to be bad. I have started taking xtend during my wokr out and it contains artifical flavors that may not be the best for me and may be acting like an neurotoxins ..Going through lot of shit right now with person issues which I do not need, but I am not going to let it get me down and keep a positive attitude about everything. I am not going to stress over and what ever happens so be it.

Right now i have learned not to count on any one except my self and fukd sticking my neck out for other people. .I am the one who always getf uked in the end and blame for something that people have done to themselves Due to specific reasons I had to cancel my plan for holidays I am tired of people telling me this shit is all in my head when clinical test have proven other wise, but when they have problems they biactch and complain that oh i do this and that. I explained to them that if they full understand the complexityand the fact what I have can possible kill me if I have an episode or run out of meidcine for a day. I ran out of cortef for 2 days and by second day i was gasping for air like no other and actually started to black out, but they chalked it up oh stop it your doing it for attention.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  4. BigAk

BigAk Member

HAN,

Sorry to hear about all your troubles bro... This must suck big time. But, my question remains; you're messing with so many drugs and symptoms, how do you for sure what's causing what??. This must be one hell of a task to deal with and such a huge trap of a balancing act.

Anyway.. I hope you figure it out soon bro...

5. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

My goal is to take the bare minum needed to achieve optimal health. IF throuigh combination of manipulating one variable at a time and keep track of what is what then eventully it will all be ruled out. MY prinicple through specific test rule out what you are low or imbalnaced then replenish it through nutrient or mimimal supplementation vs shot gunning things and making matters even worse !!

6. Wise Guy

Wise Guy Talking Monkey Staff Member Super Moderator

7. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

see what estrogen imbalances can do HAH A

8. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Just other day I fnally got some real hcg and took 250 ius for last 3 weeks i was using second hand stuf because pharmacy was all out, but i did find a pharmacy after searching. I think the stuff i was taking before was junk and causing my e2 to drop like a rock resulting in the lost of erections. Not even the hottest chick can not get me going. Now after 2 days i got woodies from hell that hurt and shooting loads like Peter North. I was like DAMN finally feeling like my old self. MY balls start filling out which means the hcg is kicking in and my wanker was finally starting to hang lower then normal (i know TMI right) So things are progressing nicely, muscle are filling out getting fuller. Constipation is still hanging around but I think its will eventually level out as my e2 comes back up to nomral. i just hope i do not over shoot. It feels great having the man hood back to nomral, but how long will it last who knows ..

9. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

I was feeling great last night. This morning wood was dead again. What I am think is happening is by simple changing the dhea subligual from 50 mgss a day to 25 mgs resulting in singificant drop of e2. In combination with 1/2 mgs of armidex a week the drop in Dhea it is causing e2 to possible go back in the normal range. With a higher shbg more estrogen May be required. As I stated before simple changes in one varaible at a time can result in reduction of unneccessary drugs. Question is is the drop in dhea going to cause my dhea levels to go down. This remains to scene ..

10. BigAk

BigAk Member

Do you expect to have morning wood everyday or else??? That's very unrealistic man... even if you were a 17 year old raging with testosterone... Could it be that you read too much into things????

11. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Even before I got sick I was hard in the moring EVERY MORNING because it was a pain in the ass taking a piss at that time !!

12. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Right now since adding in a specific supplement I know my bio and free T have nearly doubled from baseline and for 15 bucks a month thats dirt cheap, but I will not provide what supplement I am using because of our board rules. Right now my main goal is to reduce estrogens through increasing methyation of the body by using high dosages of folapro and also folinic acid, methy b-12, and dropping the TMG because its not doing a damn thing other then diverting the homocysteine to the improper pathways and decreasing the MS pathway. Increasing the folapro and folonic acid should help increase no2 out put and give my body more resistance from bacterial infections. I have added 4 whole raw eggs to increase my choline levels untill I get enough money to get some PC and do it right, Hopeully from my research increasing the folapro should help to increase choline and PC in the liver as well as increase my Acetelycholine levels increasing my gh out put and to bring back my dreams. Diet wise everything has been the same.

13. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

I beleive that proper estrogen metabolism protocol should help my e2 levels restabilize and by flushing out the liver my e2 levels should stabilize

Current my e2 protocol is
    300 mgs DIM BIO pro will increase it if my 2/16 ratio are not up to par
    .25 mgs armidex m,th - do bring down e2 to 20--25
    400 mgs same - add in methylation and COMT defieincy
    2,000 mgs tmg - add in for extra methyl groups
    1 cc methy b-12 m,th
    5,000 mcgs of b-12 xubligual
    2000 mgs calcium d glurate
    8000 mcgs folinic acid.
    healthy trinity probiotic 2 a day
    50 mgs iodoral a day

14. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

I have some bad news at the end of the month I lose my medical insurance because I no longer can afford 440 dollars a month. I have learned to put my faith in to many people and end up getting fuked in the end. All I can say is the world is always full of broken promises. When ever anything sounds to be good to be true then it mostly is not. It doesn not no matter how much BS some one tells you. Right now I am not in a very good situation. I have bills pilled high to ceiling and I do not know what to do. I am driving with out car insurance because I could not afford to pay the 800 bucks last month on top of all my other expenses. I swear can it get any worse? Just when I was starting to feel better and getting my self back on my feet this crap has to happen.

15. BigAk

BigAk Member

Sorry to hear about your financial trouble HAN... Been there myself.. I hope you figure out something soon.... But, what does that mean with regards to your TRT and medications??? Will you be paying out of pocket??? will you have enough money to afford TRT??? This is basically a prime example as to my old thread on Meso-Rx about the possibilities of having to abandon HRT for some reason...

Anyway... I hope things look up soon HAN... This sure is a bad situation to be in..

16. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Since I have been tinkering around with the methylation process by using the current protocol I feel subtle changes in my e2, like its starting to go down. Breast tenderness is reduced, erections are getting a little weaker so these may be bad signs, but more me they may be really good ones which are indicating what every I am doing is working. The more and more I look at it when increasing thryoid and adding in dhea and pregnelone only will increae ones need for EFAS greatly which Jansz has already proved. I am going to up from hempseed oil to 3 TBSP a day in order to help bring cell membrane back in check and increased raw eggs to 8 a day as well which are going to be mixed into my protein shakes manually.

17. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

If you are taking the eggs for their AA oil, remember that you could skip some whites, the AA is in yolks, but you know that. Not sure, less mixing is better, just drink the yolks.

18. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

19. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

If my hypothesis is correct I should be able to control my e2 naturally with out amridex. I did it before and I will do it again.

One time that i had my e2 to 22 with out armidex was on
    100 mgs preg creame
    50 mgs iodoral
    250 mgs 100% reservatrol
    1000 mgs calcium D
    800 mgs same
    5,000 mgs folininc acid
    15000 mcg methy b-12. (going to go back to shots) 1 cc m,th

Going to give it another try and see how it goes I think the biggest help was pregenolone creame topical because cholesterol being so low my boyd has litte cholesterol to make hormones and being low thyroid only add insult to the problem

20. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned