1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Hcg/clomid Restart Doseage

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by louidoui, Jun 10, 2017.

1. louidoui

louidoui Member

if someone wanted to come off of trt, and do a restart via clomid/hcg. What would be the proper dosing protocol? I've seen lots of ideas tossed around but haven't heard recent protocols, or if using hcg is mandatory. If atrophy is present I would assume hcg should be used before clomid, but I'd like some advice from you guys to talk to a local doctor about. Anyone?

2. powerpuff98

powerpuff98 Member

To do a restart needs to be done under medical supervision such as a good doctor as Dr John.
    I would not try to attempt this on your own as there are many variables need to be taken into consideration as well as proper monitoring of levels.

3. louidoui

louidoui Member

I'm trying to Gather information to take to a doctor here. I would go to dr John but I don't have the money to travel there. I'm from Alberta. It's really hard to get the proper care where I live. Are restarts even worth it? I did one a few years back and felt fine for a while but my levels came back down And I'm back to where I started. Sometimes I wonder if I should just go with trt