1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Hello All New To Forum, Not New To Trt

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dave Harlow, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Dave Harlow

Dave Harlow New Member

Hello,

I'm Dave I am 43 been diagnosed as low-t since 37 when I was initially tested my T was in the 140's. I was just going to a general practitioner because of insurance and was prescribed androgel which brought me slightly higher in the 300's and then switched to Test Cyp injections 100mg a week which brought Ok results, but my E2 went soaring and that Dr would not prescribe me any Anti-Estrogen, he reffered me to a Urologist who wanted to put implants in which my insurance would not cover.. I kept on the 100mg and broke it up, felt better but levels where still crap. I eventually got tired of the fight and Dr's thinking I am trying to get "Steroids" and stopped all TRT..

Since stopping TRT, my weight has gone through the roof. I was about 250lbs prior I am now ~320 I am now having pain issues from the weight and I am not old, but definitely feel way older then I am , probably cause I have a 80 year old man's t levels..

I need to get back on and have a appt with my Dr tomorrow, but wanted to verify that I have him run tests for EVERYTHING, is there a list of Labs I should have them run someone on the site? I use to have this list.. and cant for the life of me find it now