1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cpt_America, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Cpt_America

Cpt_America New Member

Greetings from Texas! I've been struggling with my hormone levels for several years now (since 2010). I started taking a proactive approach toward addressing my issues with my primary care provider--and though I have seen some improvement, I haven't achieved optimal results yet. My continued self-study and research has led me to the All Things Male Forum.

Attached are labs that I have been tracking since 2014. I welcome your input and suggestions. What stands out to me is my high SHBG levels, which appears to be robbing me of my free testosterone. The Testosterone peak you see on 8/16/17 is from a short stent on 50mg testosterone cypionate, once per week. I was also on an AI (anastrozole) and HCG. My previous provider freaked out an took me off of it cold turkey. I went from being on cloud 9, to falling into a depression. I since started to experiment with near-infared light therapy and you will notice that it has brought my total testosterone up significantly (1122 ng/dL), however, my free testosterone is still tanked. I've also been supplementing 5mg boron twice daily to help drive down the SHBG.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have!

Attached Files: