1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

jcast journal

Discussion in 'Member Journals' started by jcast, Dec 19, 2007.

1. jcast

jcast Guest

OK - here's what's going in on a daily basis. I left out quantities on most everything because one size does not fit all in this business.
    sam-e
    methy b-12
    p5p -
    1/2 tsp of sea salt -
    1 TBSP of brags applecider vinegar
    vitamin D emulsion forte
    folonic acid
    Anti-flush niacin
    b-2
    digestive enzyme
    calcium d glurate
    milk thistle
    nac
    msm
    multivitamin
    copper
    1TBSP black strap molasses
    4 grams of benefiber
    hemp seed oil
    DIM PRO
    flame out
    resveratrol
    Korean red ginseng
    ZMA

4 ml/day compounded Testosterone
    1 ml/day compounded DHEA

So what's goin on? I was feeling great until about 4 or 5 days ago. I'm guessing it's the DHEA kicking in that was added by Dr. because it was low about a week prior to my feeling weird again. Perhaps E is shooting up again. Lost all morning wood, sleepy in the afternoon, low energy, low libido, can't remember much of anything, kind of lightheaded/headache/no focus until after the gym then my head clears.

Cause is a guess right now; being retested next week for Dr. visit on the 4th. We'll see where I'm at then. Things don't suck, just not as good as they were the past 2 or 3 weeks when I thought I started getting this all under control. I guess the problem is when you know what its like to feel great, you know when you're not and that's annoying.

I'll see what happens after the next Dr. go-round and take it from there.