1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Enigma11, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Enigma11

Enigma11 Member

A doctor from France says: "In France, the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work." The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work." A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work." The U.S. doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us in the USA, about 4 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls and we made him President of the United States, and now....... the whole #$%$ country is looking for work! :lol:

2. pmgamer18

pmgamer18 Prince of the Forums

So this is about low T come on can't we keep this crap of this site.

3. cpeil2

cpeil2 Active Member

Not appropriate for this forum. My request is that a mod move to "just for fun".

4. Enigma11

Enigma11 Member

Part of why I posted it, so some people could lighten up!

5. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

That impersonation of joke was tasteless and rude. It is always George W's fault. For example:

---------------

Q: When visiting India what did George W think upon seeing a woman with a red dot on her forehead?
    A: Holy Shit!!!! She must've been hunting with Cheney

Enjoy your new and better Health care system.
    Have you been able to sign it for it?

6. BJE

BJE Active Member

I think the joke is great. Anyone here who can't take a joke, even if it is at the president's expense, needs to lighten up. I started a thread here a while back about members posting rude replies to other members and it seems some here would benefit from reading that thread again.

7. pmgamer18

When it comes to new members joining here and seeing crap posted like this they don't stay they just move on. I know this to be true I have been at this posting and going to forums for many yrs.

And the best way to ruin a forum is to talk about politics or religion sick people don't come to these kinds of forums to hear or read this kind of stuff.

At my forum I don't allow this kind of posting I Delete them and send the poster an Email that it is breaking the rules for the forum so I put them on notice.

Once you let this start it is very hard to stop it.

8. cpeil2

cpeil2 Active Member

How has your enjoyment of the joke been impaired?

After curating the joke, a mod made a determination that it should be moved. No comment was made on the joke or its subject matter, the OP wasn't admonished, the joke is there for all to enjoy. So what's the problem?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  9. Enigma11

Enigma11 Member

Okay okay, everyone has made their point. I posted it in the wrong section and will post it in the correct area in the future. But only if all the senior members here talking about female hormones and their women issues post in the correct area or move their current threads to the appropriate area. Do you think any men looking for advice want to come to a forum called all things male and see a bunch of guys talking about their wives hormones, what kind of meds they should be given, and woman hormone testing? Going through old threads there are many that do not belong, don't be offended just because you don't agree with it.

10. BJE

BJE Active Member

It wasn't crap, it was a joke, and it was funny. It's rude comments like your's that turn me away from a forum.

My enjoyment wasn't impaired. I just don't understand how anyone can get so bent out of shape over a joke being posted is the wrong section.

11. pmgamer18

What I said is very true and lets not turn this into a pissing contest. We are hear because we are sick and talking about men's health like I said new people coming here don't come here to read this stuff.

12. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

It feels so good being PC.

Nothing new, happens all the time.

God, I thank thee that I am not like other men,

but
    I must admit, I have a hard time loving IRS, specially with its new powers.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, `God, I thank thee that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.
    12 I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all that I get.'

Luke 18: 9 - 14
    http://www.ewtn.com/vbible/search.asp?abbr=Luke&ch=18&bv1=9&ev1=14

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  13. hebsie

hebsie Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

...and we now have the trifecta of all things e-controversial --> race, religion, and politics! :sifone:

So let's be civil folks, we mods hate nothing more than having to close down threads because they become a sub-forum for personal attacks...hebs

14. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  15. cpeil2

cpeil2 Active Member