1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Mikey Scally is at it Again

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by Dr. John Crisler, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Dr. John Crisler

Dr. John Crisler Lord of the Forum Staff Member Super Moderator

A couple guys have forwarded links where he is ripping me again, and even Dr. Shippen, over at the Meso Forum.

I refuse to call him "Dr" Scally, as he was thrown out of medicine for purposefully damaging the health of his patients in exchange for money, selling dope, bribery, etc. He simply does not possess the moral character to practice medicine, and obviously has not learned a thing.

Time to take him out to the woodshed again.

If anyone would like to post examples of his nonsensical attempts to make himself sound smart and important, I'll provide an education for him here--not that he's ever going to get it LOL.

Let's have some fun.

Now, who can point out all the foolishness he has posted recently there?

2. diesiel

diesiel Active Member

For some reason Hes adamantly against Armour use.

3. joe143

joe143 Member

I've stopped visiting Meso as of late. I've seen posts where he slams both you and Dr. Shippen for no real reason. There is no reason for it and I won't be part of that forum anymore, not that I really posted there much to begin with.

4. cumkwakka

cumkwakka Active Member

on meso he slammed your hcg protocol with test cyp

he didn't understand your rational for injecting hcg day 5 and 6 before the t shot itself as it would take a couple days to work and would coincide with test cyp's peak level

that's the only thing ive read on slamming you

5. ProfBush

ProfBush New Member

He also said that an HCG dose of 250IU was homeopathic and that there was no evidence for Leydig cell desentization to LH/HCG.

6. cumkwakka

cumkwakka Active Member

i know i read it, he was advocating 1500 ius of hcg i believe and said it was not harmful

i am curious about the dosing protocol and why it is on day 5 and 6 and not mid-week

never knew who this figure was apart from these few statements

i am not against him as i never heard of this dude so please guys some more info

he claims around everyone can recover on a hcg/clomid/tamoxifen regimen, at least from AAS..

7. Wise Guy

Wise Guy Talking Monkey Staff Member Super Moderator

Really? Because the half life is less than 24 hours, and it reaches its peak much before that.

From PREGNYL® - http://home.intekom.com/pharm/donmed/pregnyl.html

Pharmacokinetics
    Maximal plasma hCG levels will be reached in males approximately 6 and 16 hours after a single intramuscular or subcutaneous injection of hCG,

8. Wise Guy

Wise Guy Talking Monkey Staff Member Super Moderator

Regulation of 3ß-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase in Gonadotropin-Induced Steroidogenic Desensitization of Leydig Cells

http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/139/11/4496

". Using differential display analysis of messenger RNA (mRNA) from Leydig cells of rats treated with a single desensitizing dose of hCG (2.5 µg), we found that transcripts for type I and type II 3ß-HSD were substantially (5- to 8-fold) down-regulated. This major reduction, confirmed by RNase protection assay, was observed at the high hCG dose (2.5 µg), whereas minor or no change was found at lower doses (0.01 and 0.1 µg)."

9. cumkwakka

cumkwakka Active Member

AGAIN, i do not know this character and do not know of beef between them

thanks for posting the links

10. Dr. John Crisler

What does that tell us all?

Could that be simply that he has no idea how hormones work? Same is the only possible answer.

11. Dr. John Crisler

It's amazing anyone with a brain--much less a medical degree--could conduct himself as Mikey Scally does.

And Millard actually encourages him.

Still, I have to see his attack on the legendary Dr. Eugene Shippen to believe it. NO ONE would do that. Would you be so kind as to post it here?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  12. Dr. John Crisler

All you need is to have a very basic understanding of how hormones work to get it. What on earth could he possibly say about that?

13. Dr. John Crisler

Maybe someone could ask him what the biphasic testosterone response to high doses of HCG is caused by?

And how 200iu QOD caused ITT levels to rise to within 7% of baseline in HPTA-suppressed adult males?

14. spiderRico

spiderRico Member

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/mens-health-forum/clomid-question-dr-scally-134282487.html

little down, calls him a salesman.

15. dot1

dot1 New Member

If you lose your medical license, can you still refer yourself as Dr.?

16. GirlyMan

GirlyMan New Member

Sure. It's an indication of education not affiliation or accreditation. Anyone with a PhD gets a Dr. in front of their name regardless of discipline. M.D. and D.O. are different matters, they are indications of affiliation and accredidation. A discredited physician with a PhD in theology or anthropology or art history, for example, would still be a Dr.

17. gman

gman New Member

Dr Phil and Dr Laura come to mind

18. cpeil2

cpeil2 Active Member

But MD and DO are also academic degrees. I think they are still entitled to the title of "Dr." They are just not entitled to practice medicine.

19. hardasnails1973

hardasnails1973 Banned

Point being is that if one professional disagrees with with another they should hold their tongue and not bash another. No matter how much I may not like a specific medical professional opinon. I will respect that they went to medical school and are one with the degree. What they were taught in school well that is a whole different story, but again I respect all Dr's even though I may like their approach to something. I will degrade, bash or defile them in any way. I actually started a post on these in meso about professionalism. Even Dr J and I may have our disagreements in the past, one thing we both remained completely professional that highly respectable. When some one start bashing Dr shippen who i had the honor of meeting at an appointment with my freind it really shows ones character. Dr shippen was a very down to earth jovial individual that was straight forward and spoke negative of no one. He reminded me of grand pa from the smell of his cigars to his god father like personality.

20. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

Googling on
    biphasic testosterone response to high doses of HCG

I got some responses.

But what caught my eye is this very new:
    Posted: 12/16/2009;

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/712915?src=rss

and only because I learned that there is available

recombinant LH (rhLH) and hCG (rhCG)

==============================

rhCG that is most likely Ovidrel.