1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

New guy from Omaha!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Michael402, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Michael402

Michael402 New Member

My name is Michael and I'm 32, from Omaha, Me.
    Joined because I'd like to learn more about my trt, possibly meet other guys with my same genetic condition and more

All my life till I was diagnosed at 23 , I had zero sex drive, motivation and a bad maturity level.

Discussed it one day with a psychiatrist and we did a simple blood test. Which showed I had Klinefelter's Syndrome. I have an extra X chromosome.

47XXY
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

Can read about it there. My dad is also on the board of directors.

I've been on TRT since I was 23. Started with gel/custom cremes and did nothing. Without any testosterone my level is below 30! I do weekly injections of 1ml (200mg), and my level fluctuates between 550-850. I prefer the higher end, but also lead to blood clots, including a PE that should have killed me.

I have a long lengthy medical history. Brief summary
    Non alcoholic pancreatitis (5x)
    DVT/PE (5x)
    Type 1 diabetic which was caused by the pancreatitis.
    Partial torn patellar tendon, right knee.
    Plus a few more.

Hopefully can meet a few other KS guys, maybe some local and attend the every 2 year conference that's held in Aurora, Colorado.

If you have any questions please feel free to post or send me a PM.

Michael

2. Louis Richards

Louis Richards New Member