1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

New guy

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by EddieBlue, Apr 21, 2016.

1. EddieBlue

EddieBlue New Member

Hello all, new update. I am on a new dose, 125mg of Test Cypionate. I was on 50mg per week, then 100mg per week, and both doses did nothing. The diahrhea is much less. I think I am getting over that, whether it is the cyp vs enanthate, or the probiotics, fiber, and gut healing diet, I am not sure.

Bloodwork was done 3 days after my half dose of 62mg of Test Cyp. I do it twice per week.
    Update :
    estradiol 71 (21-61)
    Total testosterone 533 (249-836)
    free testosterone % - 2.85% (1.22-2.81%)
    free testosterone 15.18 (6.16-19.4)
    shbg 17 (13-71)
    prolactin 19.4 (.1 - 15.2)

Prolactin went up slightly, and my tumor for the first time, grew slightly from 7.5 x 7.5 x 12.0mm to 8.1 x8.4 x 14.4mm in the last 6 months. It started at 11 x 13 x 18mm
    PSA - .57ng/mL - no range given?

WBC 7.99 K/uL 4.5 - 11.0 K/uL

RBC 4.99 M/uL 4.50 - 5.90 M/uL
    HGB 15.8 g/dL 13.5 - 17.5 g/dL
    HCT 46.6 % 41.0 - 53.0 %
    PLT 293 K/uL 150 - 400 K/uL
    MCV 93.4 fL 80.0 - 100.0 fL
    MCH 31.7 pg 26.0 - 34.0 pg
    MCHC 33.9 g/dL 31.0 - 37.0 g/dL
    RDW 13.6 % 11.5 - 14.5 %
    MPV 10.4 fl 8.4 - 12.0 fl
    NRBC 0.00 /100 WBCs 0 - 0.20 /100 WBCs
    ABSOLUTE NRBC 0.00 K/uL 0 - 0.01 K/uL

I have lost 16 lbs, and while that is a drop of water in the ocean it is a good start! I feel much better the rest of the week after my cabergoline treatment days are over. Erections are mostly good, sex drive is pretty good, energy levels come and go, but when they are high, they are great. I feel like I am at a point, where the rest is up to me. When I had no total testosterone, 35, 50, 200, etc, I was a mess. Now I am feeling better, and I can get the rest of the way on my own with diet and exercise. Not sure I want more Test cypionate until I get some more weight off and see if I need it. Thoughts? critique? Suggestions?

2. davidrn

davidrn Member

I would think, if you can afford it, that testing your microbiome would be of significant benefit. Continue eating as much (unpasteurized) sauerkraut, KimChee, and if its legal in your state, raw milk yogurt. Increasing the diversity of your gut may be enough to help a few medical issues. Gut test may also tell you which foods you should/shouldn't eat. I used a gut test by Ubiome, and am now considering uping that to https://www.viome.com/. A video to explain some of this is : Its a TED talk. Good luck.

3. lateral

lateral New Member

G'day Eddie,
    Hats off to you for your tenacity. You have really taken this head on and thankyou
    for relating your journey as it gives reassurance to those in a similar situation.
    I am about to embark on Cabergoline therapy after an MRI.
    I am now waking with a headache & crap feeling every morning and get exhausted easily.
    Gotta take the first step.
    All the best with your program and have a good xmas
    Roly

4. EddieBlue

EddieBlue New Member

I wish I had better news. Feeling tired all the time, feeling like crap, nothing has changed since November, and my last post as far as I know. I have more bloodwork coming in May. I just wish I was feeling better. Intermittent fasting helps.

5. lateral

lateral New Member

When my gut got outa (IBS) control I used to do a five day carrot juice fast. Really set it back to base line and a lot of aches & pains dissappeared. sadly I don't have the fortitude to fast at the moment.