1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Official Accutane Thread

Discussion in 'Post-Finasteride Syndrome & Accutane Sufferers' started by Took_accutane, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Vitamin_C

Vitamin_C Member

This is really the key right here, check out the book "Dirty Genes"....methylation is absolutely key. I took accutane when I was 16 for a full cycle and I was a lucky one that didn't get any side effects other than a dry face and lips. I am in the medical field and studying to be a provider and health and wellness avenues are going to be my specialty so these phenomenons are important to me and I've studied them at great lengths, same with PFS, but I've never taken Finasteride, only Accutane. I think methylation is key, and certain drugs can screw with your bodies ability to methylate properly, do not give up hope.

2. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Interesting thread, Accutane could’ve been one of a dozen medications that may have caused my low libido issues. Unfortunately, I’m considering running it again as it’s slowly came back over the last decade.