1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

"OUR" HCG Logs

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by crazycrew, Jun 28, 2010.

1. crazycrew

crazycrew New Member

Thought maybe those interested in doing the HCG diet could keep their stats etc here, all in one place for comments and support.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  2. crazycrew

crazycrew New Member

Link to the diet protocol http://4hcgsuccess.com/hcg-protocol we are discussing here. BTW on my 3rd day of 200ui HCG and will start the 500 calorie (OMG) intake today. Wish me luck,, I'll be the guinea pig., Starting weight 252 lbs, Goal 210 lbs. Hormones seem good, have felt good for a few weeks, so we'll see.

So far ok . First day salad and grapefruit is all for today and not hungry. Fixed the old lady a home made brisket sandwitch and onion rings then had I the salad for luch. No probem.
    Oh I had occasional desire for junk today but not real hunger

One more thing. She took her first dose (125ui) today and is going to join me in the trial.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  3. hebsie

hebsie Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

...hmmm, salad and grapefruit, eh?!? < scratches head >

What about the protein part to this plan??...hebs

4. canthavetoomanytoys

canthavetoomanytoys New Member

I can see we both find some humor in the situation...

Regrettable title for this thread... I was thinking it was about something else... but that's possibly a different forum. :sifone:

5. GirlyMan

GirlyMan New Member

Dude, start taking a bunch of pics now. And take a bunch more each week until done. And post them here for us to see.You're my huckleberry. ... And Good Luck!

6. n00bs

n00bs New Member

If your homonres are good why dont you increase your metabolic funciton by building muscle mass then it will be easier to loose fat

A v12 twin turbo uses more fuel then a hyundai excel..

7. crazycrew

crazycrew New Member

It has took a number of years to become completely sedentary (for over a year w/60 lb weight gain) and since finding that the root problem was my hormones; at my age and with current physical condition it would be irresponsible for me to start running marathons. However now that I have again gotten my hormones in check, I am becoming more active daily. Thanks for your concern.

8. GirlyMan

GirlyMan New Member

From my own selfish perspective, I am not sure whether it is more informative if you remain sedentary or increase your activity during this little experiment you've signed on to (it's completely anecdotal in either case). But I tilt towards remaining sedentary to minimize the variables. And please let us know what you decide either way.

9. crazycrew

crazycrew New Member

By sedentary I mean for almost a year I went from the couch to the fridge to bed, etc. I am out and about and working some now, but I don't intend to start an exercise program until I drop enough weight so as to not over tax my cardio vascular system. Going to have a slow procces of recovery.
    If I were in my 20s or 30s as some of the gung ho on here are, I would probably be singing a different song.

10. GirlyMan

GirlyMan New Member

Got it. As a completely sedentary computer scientist at 70" 280 lbs for 20 years, I've been there. 3.5 years after pre-diabetes/metabolic syndrome diagnosis, and some 2.5 years after TRT, I'm down to 205lbs. But the diabetes diagnosis scared me shitless. So I've been on the "If it's white, it ain't right" diet ever since. But fasting sugars and A1C are still relatively unchanged (fasting sugars went from 115-105 mg/dl and A1C's gone from 5.8% to 5.6%). At least I've moved up the track to a different stop on the diabetes train.

11. Willje

Willje New Member

Having read the protocal,I was struck by how much they stressed that instructions must be followed to the letter....to the extent that women are forbidden to use face cream with oils in them,etc .Did you do the calorie load part,and is your wife doing it? I'd make sure to get in the protein requirement,too. Don't mean to kibbitz....just wondering.Good luck!

12. n00bs

n00bs New Member

Marathon running is the most retarded thing anyone could do to loose fat plus its retarded to start with..

Lets compare a marathon runner with a 100m sprinter who uses explosive power..

[​IMG]

Yep its a no brainer running marathons is only good for... well running marathons. I dont learn to sew if i want to be a race car driver. Nor should you run long distance for body composition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4IfWyKt9Bg

Dont feel old by the way.. Click the above youtube link..

Now you have no excuse not to do proper exercise.

13. Bulldog

Bulldog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I couldn't agree more. However, please don't forget that most world class level sprinters do use anabolic steroids. They just don't get caught using them.

14. n00bs

n00bs New Member

And 99% of us are on anabolic substances...
    So its win win :biggrin:

15. PPC

PPC Member

Congrats on that incredible weight loss. I love reading your posts.

16. pmgamer18

pmgamer18 Prince of the Forums

I just wish I could have joined you on this talked to my Heart Dr.'s PA about doing this he is not up on it but one of the Heart Dr.'s he knows is and he is going to talk to him about me. Go luck and eat that 2.5 oz's of lean meat for lunch and dinner.

17. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

Why lean.

Couple days ago I had to drive near Pert Amboy.
    There is a Polish butcher there.
    It is about 1hr drive so I rarely go there.

Got over 3lb of lightly smoked bacon, skin on one side ribs on the other.
    Half of it was fat.

It did not lasted whole 2 days.

Goes good with Mexican Corona Extra.

18. pmgamer18

My wife is Polish and cooks all the Polish foods Sausages Pierogi, Golabki you name it. I love the food but it does not love me.

19. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

When you sit by the table just about ready to eat, tell to your wife and to everybody else by the table:

smacznego

sausages should be ok to eat

pierogi usually=all flour + potatos

I eat mostly meat now.

Theoretically questionable but I eat sausages.

Must say that I do not want to travel one hour to get polish sausage,
    near home I have German Swine store.
    Actually they have better sausages.

The best sausages I had when I used to live in Manhattan 30 years ago.
    Kurowicky at second ave (Ukrainian).

------------

You should try all meat + eggs+ nuts diet.
    Quick way to loose weight and newer hungry.

If that diet will ever make you noxious, means that you are short of Betaine HCL and enzymes, bile acids.

I am mostly on that diet.

20. pmgamer18

For Christmas my wife and two Daughters and her Sister start making home made Pirogies Potato, Cheese, and Sauerkraut when they are done last yr. the count was over 500 she gives them out to her family for the holidays.