1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Propeciahelp.com Forum Is Nearly Inactive

Discussion in 'Post-Finasteride Syndrome & Accutane Sufferers' started by Tom999, May 26, 2017.

1. Tom999

Tom999 New Member

Hello Everyone,

I have had PFS effects for the last 4 years. I occasionally check on the propeciahelp forum when I run out of ideas. That forum appears to be nearly dead. Does anyone know what is going on over there? The mods instituted a rule where you had to post 10 times before you are allowed to post freely. If you have under 10 posts, your post must be approved by a mod. But the mods seem to have abandoned the site, which leaves casual posters without a way to interact. My question is: why? The site is a gigantic database of people who have tried all sorts of things to pull themselves out of it, and it's just being thrown aside? Curious. Did someone lean on them to shut it down, or have the mods simply stopped caring? Seems like a simple solution: just get more mods. I do not get it.

2. bruschi11

bruschi11 New Member

Solvepfs.com probably the place to check out if you want a site dedicated to just PFS.