1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Rip Dr John Crisler

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by brandO, Jan 16, 2019.

1. brandO

brandO Active Member

you will be missed. Thank you for everything you have done.

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

What happened? I can't find any info.

3. brandO

brandO Active Member

I don't know. I only recently found out.

4. KYinchampaign

KYinchampaign Member

Such a tragic loss! R.I.P John :(

5. adr_59

adr_59 Member

Couple of years ago he mentioned something about having a heart attack or some heart problems?

6. 52188

52188 Member

I haven’t posted on this forum in a long, long time, and something made me randomly check this forum tonight. I don’t know why. And the first thing I see is this. This is just horrible. Dr. John was such an incredible help for men and dedicated so much of his free time to helping guys like us. RIP Dr. John. I hope we can keep his contributions alive so they can live on.

7. Maximus

Maximus Member

Dr. Crisler, thank you for the great privilege it has been to have gotten to know you over the past 11 years. You were one of a kind and you are missed so, so much.

8. Bulldog

I was saddened to hear this to be true yesterday. Dr. John will certainly be missed in the men's health medical field. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

9. BigTex

BigTex Member

I am very sorry to hear this. While I have never met Dr. Crisler personally I have know him on the boards since 2008. My toughs and prayers to his family and RIP Swale.

10. pmgamer18

pmgamer18 Prince of the Forums

What a sad day and huge loss for the Men and Women with hormone problems. I am and have been a mod at the Yahoo Hypogonadism 2 forum for men with low Testosterone. I have been a mod for over 16 yrs. and know Dr. John for longer then that. I live in Michigan but never met him in person yet for many yrs. have talked to him on the web.

He saved my life and it was free you just don't find Dr.'s like him I could go on for hours talking about him.

But for now I am very sorry to see him gone and all my best to his family.
    Philip Geoegian aka pmgamer18

11. Bulldog

For those who may be wondering, I have no idea what will happen with his medical practice or this forum, and I doubt that anyone will notify me. So don't be surprised if this forum just disappears some day. If that happens I just want everyone know that it was a pleasure to admin this forum for Dr. Crisler. He was an amazing doctor and I know his medical care will be missed by many men out there myself included.

KYinchampaign likes this.
  12. Drew

Drew Active Member

Very sad to hear this as well. If you know Dr. John through social media as well, you probably saw how happy he was in life. My thoughts go out to everyone he has touched over the years.

13. Wise Guy

Wise Guy Talking Monkey Staff Member Super Moderator

Really sad news. RIP Doc. Thanks for everything.

14. rick055

rick055 Active Member

This is very tragic news.

There are some people who come into your life and you feel like you were meant to meet them ... you just click. He was one of them for me. And I remember my trip out to Michigan to see him.

It was a difficult decision then but one made a lot easier by everything he had written online.

I very much trusted his judgment. And I went from feeling completely runout —- truly awful —- to feeling well again.

When I was down on my luck the guy treated me for free. Imagine that.

Very very sad news.

Rest In Peace and best to those he left behind.

15. fun2drive

fun2drive Member

Someone must know what happened to Dr John. I watched his vids and that helped me to move ahead. I think this forum and all who have seen and read his work will feel the loss.
    I respected this man because he was the real deal and you don't see that very often.

16. Youthful55Guy

Youthful55Guy Member

Haven't posted here for a while, but I heard of Dr. John's passing and just thought I'd share my feeling of loss with the rest of you.

17. Wolverine99

Wolverine99 Member

I was a patient of his a few years back. Visited him in MI. He seemed very happy and healthy. He started me on my TRT journey. I’m shocked to hear this. RIP Dr. John. You’ll be missed.

18. Drew

Drew Active Member

Trying to come to terms with this. I’ve never met him, you see. He was not my Dr. Then I realized it’s been about 18 years since I first reached out to him on T-Nation (when he went by “Swale”). I was 21 years old and had a total testosterone in the 200’s. Fast forward 18 years and he has indirectly helped shape my current (and past) protocols.

Even though he wasn’t my Dr., we became connected via Facebook and I began to see beyond medicine, into the regular Facebook updates. Into his personal life. And let me tell you, there is a hole in my heart.

19. JanSz

JanSz Well-Known Member

My health education started when I have joined dr John Crisler board.
    You Phil have given me my first real pointers.
    Dr John was highly helpful not only by having this site to spread the word by also by very pointed comments.

As long as this site is working I am monitoring any requests that one may want to ask me about.
    This days I spend my time on dr Jack Kruse site.
    Dr John Crisler is mostly about Steroid Hormone panel.
    Sometime he also mentioned light exposure.
    Dr Jack Kruse is a full bore about Light, Circadian Rhythm and nnEMF.
    nnEMF = Non-Native ElectroMagnetic Vaves
    His teachings are best described as
    Quantum Biology
    ---------------------------
    Condensed notes:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/
    My general notes:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/

People who have a doubts about their cardiovascular health should spend $95 (no insurance).
    and get
    Calcium Score test
    to asses their status

Great man, dr John Crisler, RIP

20. Bulldog

I think everyone should have a listen to Carl Lanore's latest Super Human Radio show. It is informative of the situation and very very sad. My heart is broken and I wish there was some way I could have helped.

I'm hoping someone will reach out to me about keeping this forum running. I have contacted Dr. Crisler's office to let them know I'm the admin and to let me know who to talk to. But I have no idea if anyone is still monitoring the office patient care email's.

Take care, gentlemen. And if you ever feel as Dr. Crisler must have, please please reach out to someone to talk about it.

Captain and KYinchampaign like this.