1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Sharing Is Caring - Hemo's Greatest Hits

Discussion in 'Male Health & HRT' started by NADme, Jan 24, 2019.

1. NADme

NADme New Member

Ok you bunch of buzzards listen up:

I have much to say and I have taken a beating in life and have poured out more cash than I care to think about to get to this point at age 54. MD's, DO's, Paramedics, Medical Assistants and Psych types all work for me at a NAD treatment center I own. We are even a draw site for Labcorp and Vitas in addition to many cool and revolutionary treatments I am evolving by the grace of God Almighty. This includes reversing atrial fibrillation and snatching people from the jaws of dialysis and restoring stage 3 and 4 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). I am determined to take someone off dialysis, but that protocol requires a bit more edge.

1) TRT as we know it is complete bullshit. If you listen to the podcast paying Homage to John you would hopefully gleen that most in here are compromising neuroprotective hormones by using AI's, and that is just the start. Before any T is scripted all should be subject to Heavy Metal analysis/chelation, Gut status/repair and analysis of GH (the master) using Rhein 24 hour, all estrogens E1, 2 and 3 and the other neuroprotectives such as preg and prog. Often the 200ng guy can elevate to 500-600ng reaching the landmark study levels for a 30% drop in stroke and heart attack by fixing the gut and getting Estrogens and SHBG sorted along with some of the following:

2) All Nat-ur-al; That's right gets those nugees out, let the boys get some sun or near red light and tea bag a friend. Get your zinc right and look to pine pollen and cistanche to boost. I am currently testing pine pollen.

In past resets I would stop T drop from about 600ng to 60ng and then level to a setpoint around 200-250ng. The landmark study cites 530ng as the threshold, but that is in my mind a number to be challenged by your own personal "feeling" of wellness. With Emphasis, my past resets were never accompanied by any kind of excercise. This time and after all mercury has been removed from my mouth, more on that later, I stopped all supplements and only stayed on absolutely needed script meds.

Something different happened. I plummeted to 70ng, but because I am busting ass 2 hours a day 6 days a week in the gym, my low setpoint of 200-250ng never returned. As of Monday, 1/21/19, my TT was 124.1 after being off T for 5 months when reset usually was after 60-90 days.

MOST AMAZING -is that after 10 years of virtually producing no GH with two glucagon provocatives and two T2Star's and a Rhein 24 hour tandem mass spec urine to confirm, equalling 70 pages of diagnostics demonstrating Iwas not producing GH as hypopituitary and supposedly having iron deposition on my pituitary as caused by hemochromatosis, more on that later.

Now low and behold my GH is all of a sudden at the upper 1/3rd of Rheins range. Even Frank from Rhein commented that it was a significant increase from a baseline taken years ago. Yet my left nut stayed atrophied at about 1/2 normal size and retracted, which at least kept me from sitting on my very impressive nut sack. I would ask the universal brain trust how could I be putting out in the gym. I was given answers such as dopamine, it is just my mind over matter and other explanations, etc. What I have found is that the feedback loop of GH and its association with T leveling is critical and should be the starting hormonal point after the aformentioned testing on metals and gut and the other mentionables occur.

Further proof, the holidays messed up my intermittant fasting with an eating window of 11am to 6pm and my all things blended approach to eating as fuel and not entertainment, which is yeilding about a 3lb per week reduction in weight. MERCURY WAS AT THE CORE OF MY ISSUES, MORE ON THIS LATER AS WELL.
    Without the demands of the gym my left nut resized over the holidays and dropped down like my other handsome testicle. After the holidays, back to pumping iron with Myron and the next thing you know lefty went north and shrunk again. Remember, no T supplementation at all for months at this point.

The GH feedback loop is the most important thing to understand when approaching getting your T on.

My current go is to test the assertions that pine pollen can elevate T by baselining at 124.1ng testing weekly and taking 2g of high quality grade pine pollen daily. I have also started zinc supplementation with two forms of zinc suggested by Shawn Bean of Matrix Health and Wellness. I am putting 1g in my water bottle twice a day and drink during workout and after my 11am smoothie another 1 g in water sipped from noon till 2pm. I will post 30 days worth of data once captured. Stand by. More to share later......

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    KYinchampaign likes this.
  2. NADme

NADme New Member

Pine Pollen Total Testoserone Tracker - No reason to get excited yet. As mentioned. When I have done resets in the past in the absence of training my TT would drop to 60 and then rebound to 200-250. If any of my attempts to do with without pinning takes me over 300 ng, then there is justification to start to pay attention. Update as of today using 2g of pine pollen daily. I was hoping for failure, but now must reorder, but experienced a 40 point increase. Again just updating and not expecting much, just testing others who have cited pine pollen increases total T.

01/21/2019: 124.1ng/dL
    01/28/2019: 162.6ng/dL