1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

Switching From Trt To Clomid

Discussion in 'Quick Q&A with Dr. Crisler' started by pcain420, Feb 13, 2018.

1. pcain420

pcain420 New Member

I have a question, here is some quick background first. I was put on TRT about 7 years ago prematurely without exploring other options first. Had a quick bout of about 7 months in between of Arimidex by itself which did oddly enough make my body produce T but it drove my E into the center of the planet ( ache joints etc) And it did bring my fertility back because my wife got prgenant. Then I went back on the shots and felt WAY better. Currently I Do 140 Test C split into 2 doses with .125 Arimidex on the same day. I want to give clomid a try considering the success I had with arimidex just to see if it will work before going the rest of my years with TRT. Any thoughts on when to start clomid or any info you have I will be so grateful. This is a hard choice for me at the moment