1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum! Please be sure you bookmark our new address. Also, please sign up and join the conversations. It's free!

The Advice-Only-Consult

Discussion in 'News from The Man Cave' started by Dr. John Crisler, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Dr. John Crisler

Dr. John Crisler Lord of the Forum Staff Member Super Moderator

A lot of guys are in situations where they just can’t find the medical care they need, or make the trip to my office, but need to know what to do for their Low T, Thyroid, Adrenal Dysfunction, etc. Others are on steroids, and just want to be monitored for their health. Some go to my forum for help, but it’s just not possible for me to evaluate their individual cases there. So we created a system where they can rent me for 30 minutes. I read their medical history, talk about what they have (or have not) done, read their labs (if they have them)…and can usually get them tuned up in that time. We call it the “Advice-Only-Consultation” (AOC).

It’s just $195, all included.

If he hasn’t been able to get labwork, or the right kind of labs, we can arrange to have them done privately, and with an additional 5% discount!

We now have clients in all 50 States, and—at last count—33 foreign countries.

You can sign up for the AOC, or become a full patient, here:

http://www.allthingsmale.com/consultations.html

My Assistant’s email is: PatientCare@AllThingsMale.com