1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

TWICE PER DAY hCG shots?!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts from Dr. John' started by Dr. John Crisler, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Harry Hormones

Harry Hormones Member

Excellent reply! Thanks, Dr John.

drphil likes this.
  2. charliebizz

charliebizz Member

Hey doc have you used this method for hcg monotherepy for any of your guys ?

3. Darth Velinath

Darth Velinath New Member

that just makes a whole lot of sense given the pulsatile nature of lh

4. Jnice

Jnice New Member

Since it's okay to take at night, is there any issue with putting Sermorelin in the same insulin pen?

5. Dr. John Crisler

Dr. John Crisler Lord of the Forum Staff Member Super Moderator

Not that I can recall.

6. Dr. John Crisler

I've been told by a Pharmacist it is.

7. TX Tornado

TX Tornado Member

I just read the HCG study that Defy Medical did.....
    I found it extremely interesting that HCG levels peak around 8 hours after injection and trails off after that......this leads me to
    really think that twice per day HCG shots might really be the way to go!

It would seem that you could do one shot at 6:30- 7:00 am.....and get a peak at around 2:30..3:00 pm......and do one at 9:00 to 10:00 pm before you go to bed and get another peak at around 6:00 am in the morning. .....leading to a much more normal hormonal rhythm. ...
    Perhaps the evening shot could be slightly larger of the two making the 6 am peak the larger of the two???

8. Aleeri

Aleeri New Member

I've been on 500 IU 3 times a week dosage and have noticed improvement on my injection days but not off days. I recently tried 250 IU 3 times a week instead of 500 IU and felt the same improvement. This makes me think that every day injection is the way to go from here.

My bloods showed no improvement in total T or Free T on above protocols (but it was 3 days since my last injection when taking labs). I did notice improvements from injections though like less anxiety and better mood and energy.

My case is unusual since I have good total T but bottom range Free T & progesterone along with high SHBG. My estrogen is around 25 now so in normal range. I am 28.

Would 250 IU HCG daily be a bad idea? I need to get my total T higher to improve my free T?

9. Dr. John Crisler

That was very cool to do, but you let's not draw unwarranted conclusions.

The bottom line is we are trying to create as variable a serum level as possible.

I've just had some guys tell me they felt better when taking their HCG twice per day. But I've also had some tell me a double dose, every other day, was better for them than every day. This is just another example of finding what is better for YOU.

10. Dr. John Crisler

I believe you are feeling the direct benefits of HCG binding to the LH receptors in the more peripheral (outside the HPTA) areas of the brain, where emotions are controlled. this goes beyond producing more testosterone.