1. Welcome to the All Things Male Forum. Please sign up and join the conversation. It's free!

What Do You Guys Think of This New Forum?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts from Dr. John' started by Dr. John Crisler, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Dr. John Crisler

Dr. John Crisler Lord of the Forum Staff Member Super Moderator

Each week a couple points come to my mind, as insightful with respect to Interventional Endocrinology--almost always when I am with a patient--so I write them down.

That is how my book came to be.

From now on I am going to post them here, in the style of the "Random Thoughts" section.

Not sure what all I will come up with, but it should be interesting.....

2. BadassBlues

BadassBlues Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

This may well be the best part of the forum Doc, great idea.

3. torrential

torrential Member

Since the new site came up I've been slowly exploring the world beyond the Male Health and HRT area. There are so many positive changes coming to bear and this new section is the best so far. Thumbs up, Doc.

4. Desert Eagle

Desert Eagle Banned

Your logo in the upper left needs to be created in a post 1980's graphic program. I know its a ying/yang, but I keep seeing the kids head from South Park! Overall forums are coming along nicely. Forum Subject Titles are a good move. Bulldog took great pain to look at a number of options. The best part is that my former alias has been released from cyber hell and I can now have conversations between myself like I do when I am alone!

5. hebsie

hebsie Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

...we didn't have access to the original so that was created 'on the fly' during the forum migration. If we have any graphics guys out there, I'm sure Bulldog would more than welcome a clean, updated version...hebs

6. Bulldog

Bulldog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That logo was created in Photoshop at a high resolution. It's just a blue an silver ying yang...not much you can do with it.

7. Bulldog

Bulldog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Can you please PM me some details regarding this? As far as I'm aware your former alias is still banished from the kingdom. ;)

8. Desert Eagle

Desert Eagle Banned

It is Karma, don't go fiddling around and banishing me back to Betty Boops Super Nutritional Forums where quotes like "I like the color of your hair" is Queen! I have sort of behaved myself. Can do on the PM and I am not entirely sure about resurrecting old Hemo, but may have found a hook by accident. I will exploit it first and then send you what I did. I promise not to break the forums. I am not injecting or anything like that just found some profile settings. The rebuild may require you to go in and throw individual setting switches like PHPBB use to require. Hemo rising!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  9. Desert Eagle

Desert Eagle Banned

Awwww Bulldog you said please! hehehehehehehe
    Hey want to lose 10 lbs of ugly fat?

10. Katzenjammer

Katzenjammer Active Member

I like this new forum very much - and "random thoughts" from Dr. Crisler is a great idea. Some of the best ideas in history have emerged in that kind of relaxed/creative atmosphere.

I'll be checking in for sure.