Bookmark our new address! www.AllThingsMale.com/forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What's up with my penis?

Despite having high test levels, high free test levels and high DHT levels, my penis is still small. Cold, shriveled up and lifeless. Damn! :(

My E2; however, is very high! It's at 80. Is this the cause of my shrunken penis?

Default Re: What's up with my penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyde View Post
    Despite having high test levels, high free test levels and high DHT levels, my penis is still small. Cold, shriveled up and lifeless. Damn! :(

My E2; however, is very high! It's at 80. Is this the cause of my shrunken penis?
    It is called Arimidex,
    at first use one whole pill per week.
    Take that pill 7:30PM

Get tested for E2, sensitive at LabCorp
    3-4 weeks latter.
    Draw blood at 7:30AM, (3.5 days from the last pill).
    Draw conclusions, change timing.

I am not a Dr, any opinion that I have is based on my own experience.
    Any changes in my regime are always discussed with and are approved by my doctor.

Diabetes is not a disease. It is how mammals signal for the coming winter. You can cure it naturally.
    ...all legitimate rights have one thing in common: they are rights to action, not to rewards from other people."
    Failure is the spice that gives success its flavors………….If you don’t do the fear, you won’t get the courage.

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    It is called Arimidex,
    at first use one whole pill per week.
    Take that pill 7:30PM

Get tested for E2, sensitive at LabCorp
    3-4 weeks latter.
    Draw blood at 7:30AM, (3.5 days from the last pill).
    Draw conclusions, change timing.

No no. LOL I didnt' ask how to take Arimidex. I'm against all AI's. What I asked was in accordance to my penis. Is my penis all shrunken up due to having HIGH estrogen levels; despite the fact that I have high test and high dht levels?

Yes this is what happens to most men when they have high levels of Estradol like you have. Before I got tested I had very bad ED, could not reach an orgasm, felt hot and was sweating all the time day and night. I even had BPH and had one bladder infection after the other from slow voiding. I even hold a lot of water when my levels are high.

When I first tested this yrs. ago it was the women's test and my levels were over the top of the range.

I went on Arimidex doing .5 mgs every other day and redid labs in 8 weeks my Estradiol came down but only into the upper range of the test. So we did .5 mgs everyday and in about 4 weeks my levels came down and I have some strong Rem Sleep Wood so strong it woke me up.

I have not had this in yrs. Today keeping my Estradiol down I have Rem Sleep wood every night and I use this RSW to gage how my Estradiol levels are doing if I don't have RSW and I can't get it up good enough for sex that morning before getting out of bed I know my levels are going to high again.

If I can't get it to come up at all before getting out of bed then I know I went to low and I just stop taking the Arimidex until my RSW comes back. Now when it comes back one needs to go back on Arimidex that day or you can get some very bad and fast Estradiol rebounding and by that night be very high again.

If you stay against AI's I feel bad for you your sex life is going to be very bad.
    No no. LOL I didnt' ask how to take Arimidex. I'm against all AI's. What I asked was in accordance to my penis. Is my penis all shrunken up due to having HIGH estrogen levels; despite the fact that I have high test and high dht levels?
    Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Yes this is what happens to most men when they have high levels of Estradol like you have. Before I got tested I had very bad ED, could not reach an orgasm, felt hot and was sweating all the time day and night. I even had BPH and had one bladder infection after the other from slow voiding. I even hold a lot of water when my levels are high.

When I first tested this yrs. ago it was the women's test and my levels were over the top of the range.

I went on Arimidex doing .5 mgs every other day and redid labs in 8 weeks my Estradiol came down but only into the upper range of the test. So we did .5 mgs everyday and in about 4 weeks my levels came down and I have some strong Rem Sleep Wood so strong it woke me up.

I have not had this in yrs. Today keeping my Estradiol down I have Rem Sleep wood every night and I use this RSW to gage how my Estradiol levels are doing if I don't have RSW and I can't get it up good enough for sex that morning before getting out of bed I know my levels are going to high again.

If I can't get it to come up at all before getting out of bed then I know I went to low and I just stop taking the Arimidex until my RSW comes back. Now when it comes back one needs to go back on Arimidex that day or you can get some very bad and fast Estradiol rebounding and by that night be very high again.

If you stay against AI's I feel bad for you your sex life is going to be very bad.

I don't have any of your symptoms other than "shrunken penis", thats it. Nothing else. Is this because of HIGH Estrogen? Or something else?

BTW: its spelled C-L-I-T-O-R-I-S

good luck with that anti-anti-aromatase inhibiter attitude ... are you training
    to be an endo? Otherwise, no reason to be against them ... I took nothing
    but an AI for two years before going on T ... had the same symptoms you
    describe and hated it ...

with T and an AI I wake up with a Tommy Lee-like erection pounding out a killer rhythm on Pamela Lee's
    exquisite Ta-Ta's ... life is good ... very good ...

if you want to be against something, choose turnips ... they taste horrible ... but love broccoli ... it has
    natural AI's in it ... ;)

So I have no reason as to why hate against AIs? How do you know that I have "no reason"?

So I have no reason as to why hate against AIs? How do you know that I have "no reason"?
    ...easy Nyde. You asked, and people are entitled to their opinions...hebs

Mind telling us why you don't like them?
    6mg Medrol (3-2-1)
    0.1mg Florinef
    Gluten Free

Quote Originally Posted by hebsie View Post
    ...easy Nyde. You asked, and people are entitled to their opinions...hebs
    That wasn't an opinion brother, it was an assumption. Totally different.

I don't like AIs because, regardless of what dose I take, they all make me feel dull, flat, and boring. I get nasty side effects from them. And even though it helps with erections, they make orgasms VERY dull.

Even a one time small tiny dose of Adex or Aromasin will make me suffer.

These are my reasons for not wanting to use an AI.

I actually agree with the OP on how AIs suck and the goal of TRT sould be to avoid them if possible. Im fortunate that my body tolerates really high Free T without the need for an AI.

But if that situation ever changes as I age then instead of adding an AI im gona keep lowering my TRT dose until E2 is under control again.

I do however understand that there will be men who will always simply need an AI as there body simply will convert to alot of E2 no matter what they try.

I don't like AIs because, regardless of what dose I take, they all make me feel dull, flat, and boring. I get nasty side effects from them. And even though it helps with erections, they make orgasms VERY dull.

Even a one time small tiny dose of Adex or Aromasin will make me suffer.

These are my reasons for not wanting to use an AI.
    Big 10-4 on that brother...whether it is called an "attitude" or something else, I am not a fan of Arimidex (anastrozole) either. Seems to whack e2 too hard for me, then rebounds too quickly as well...too much roller coaster of crappiness for me...I'd rather manage e2 with other approaches. Didn't have a problem with it while on gel, injects is another story.

Hat's off to those who are able to manage it with Arimidex.

I'm not sure if my question got answered yet, I will ask again.

This whole "shrunken penis" issue I got going, is this due to HIGH estrogen? Remember, my DHT, Free Test and Total test are HIGH. It's NOT like they are low.

I'm not sure if my question got answered yet, I will ask again.

This whole "shrunken penis" issue I got going, is this due to HIGH estrogen? Remember, my DHT, Free Test and Total test are HIGH. It's NOT like they are low.
    I believe it is quite possible. I know that E2 levels (whether high or low) make more of a difference in how I feel than any other hormone. Member size included.
    What does Bulldog think of deep IM Testosterone Cypionate injections?
    I wish I would have manned up and started them sooner because they aren't that big of a deal. ~ Bulldog

Save up to $10 on your order at iherb.com - Use promotion code BUL261

I find that shriveled penis has far more to do with a sympathetic state / bad adrenals more than anything.