Bookmark our new address! www.AllThingsMale.com/forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: After two months of Oxytocin-

Quote Originally Posted by RobertD View Post
    My math doesn't seem to make sense, what am I doing wrong? I know of a place online (same place I buy GHRP from) that sells injectable oxytocin in 5mg vials for $15 (less on sale). the conversion factor I found was 1mg = 500 IU. That would be 2500 IU, or 250 doses in a $15 5mg vial. that would be six cents per dose, so effectively free and your primary cost would be that of the $0.30 needle. I am not sure of the shelf life and half life in the body.
    I don't know RobertD. I could get injectable oxytocin in the form of pitocin for basically free but don't want to involve insurance and have to answer a lot of questions about it. Dosing it could be a challenge too so I went with the troches. You would have to consult with a pharmacist about how to dose it.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by 00slotiv View Post
    JackNeedsHelp, I use Cortef 4 times a day at 5 mg and for the longest time believed just 5 more mg would get me to feeling right. Since using the Oxytocin, I have not even had a single thought about what my cortisol levels are.

In the past, with Cortef, I am about 10.0 in the morning and the exact same in the evening for cortisol. That is middle of the range in the morning and above middle of the range in the evening. I wanted to be just a bit higher in the morning and it was often on my mind but my provider isn't comfortable giving me for than 20 mg in a day.

Whatever my cortisol is now, it must be good because I have all the energy I need and don't get tired. I finish workouts as strong as I started them.

I have seen what you posted before, but I don't think that has happened to me.

If it were counteracting the effect of cortisol, I don't think it would have all the benefits it reportedly has.

PS-edit-my blood pressure last week at a blood donation I thought they might deny me, was 120/77, pulse 88. This week my pulse was 80, I've never had that before that I know. My blood pressure is a bit lower if anything.

Bob
    I am would rather supplement with Pregnenolone than with Cortef.

You should gain a lot by working on your Circadian Rhythm.

I am not a Dr, any opinion that I have is based on my own experience.
    Any changes in my regime are always discussed with and are approved by my doctor.

Diabetes is not a disease. It is how mammals signal for the coming winter. You can cure it naturally.
    ...all legitimate rights have one thing in common: they are rights to action, not to rewards from other people."
    Failure is the spice that gives success its flavors………….If you don’t do the fear, you won’t get the courage.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertD View Post
    My math doesn't seem to make sense, what am I doing wrong? I know of a place online (same place I buy GHRP from) that sells injectable oxytocin in 5mg vials for $15 (less on sale). the conversion factor I found was 1mg = 500 IU. That would be 2500 IU, or 250 doses in a $15 5mg vial. that would be six cents per dose, so effectively free and your primary cost would be that of the $0.30 needle. I am not sure of the shelf life and half life in the body.
    Apples to oranges sir. Bobby is talking about troches - you are talking about injections. For many, the increased cost of troches is worth it for the convenience factor alone. At $50 bucks a month, myself, I would opt for troches, but then again, I'm not going to miss 50 bucks.
    Save $10 bucks on your order at iherb.com - Use promotion code PAC113

Dr. Crisler is offering a complimentary 12-month subscription to Life Extension magazine.

http://www.lef.org/DRJ

RobertD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Guy View Post
    Apples to oranges sir. Bobby is talking about troches - you are talking about injections. For many, the increased cost of troches is worth it for the convenience factor alone. At $50 bucks a month, myself, I would opt for troches, but then again, I'm not going to miss 50 bucks.
    Now this may be evaluated for use by Alpo eating retired folks (like me).
    Rich folks are likely feeding their dogs with food better than Alpo, but that is OT.
    (Ha, Ha, Ha)
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.drugs.com/vet/oxytocin-injection.html

Description
    Oxytocin injection is a sterile aqueous solution of highly purified oxytocic principle derived by synthesis or obtained from the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland of healthy domestic animals used for food by humans. Oxytocin injection contains 20 USP Units of oxytocin and less than 0.4 units of presser activity per mL. Each mL of sterile solution also contains 0.9% w/v sodium chloride, 0.5% w/v chlorobutanol (as a preservative), with water for injection q.s. and pH adjusted to 3.0 to 5.0 with acetic acid.
    ---------------------

Dr Heroghe, Hormone book, page 99

best value when Oxytocin is used sublingually (compounding pharmacy)
    social bonding-----(5-10)iu/day morning & evening
    Sexual-------------5iu/daily in morning plus (5-10)iu 2hrs before sex
    Fibromyalgia, autism, schizo------(5-40)iu/day in 2-3 divided doses (morning, lunch, evening)

medium value ------oral slow release (compounding pharmacy

-------------------------------------------------
    intranasal ------------------low value
    -------------------------------------------------

Subcutaneous--------high value----oxytocin (Syntocinon, 10iu vials)
    social------not indicated
    sexual-----(10-20)iu/day 2hr before sex
    Fibromyalgia, autism, schizo------(10-40)iu/day, 2x/day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    intravenous, (Syntocinon,)-----------high value (but only recomended for labor delivery

=====================

The question I have,
    veterinary is dirt cheap.

What it is there that do not fit humans?

chlorobutanol (as a preservative)

acetic acid

??????????/

Any changes in my regime are always discussed with and are approved by my doctor.

Diabetes is not a disease. It is how mammals signal for the coming winter. You can cure it naturally.
    ...all legitimate rights have one thing in common: they are rights to action, not to rewards from other people."
    Failure is the spice that gives success its flavors………….If you don’t do the fear, you won’t get the courage.

For women, oxytocin increased 58 percent with the dog

For men, oxytocin levels dropped after entering their home after work.

http://blog.petmeds.com/healthy-pets...do/#more-12321

=====================================

And I thought that he is my best friend:

///
    Last edited by JanSz; 01-06-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Guy View Post
    Thank You, it was not obvious to me from the original post that it was sublingual oxytocin. That makes sense for some people, but the trouches seem to require a prescription. For some people it is inconvenient to get a a prescription for oxytocin troches. Oxytocin can be obtained easily in a different form without a prescription via some other sources. I ordered some sublingual oxytocin drops off the interweb as a test. If the test is positive, then I could in theory compound my own sublingual oxytocin fairly easily from the 5mg oxytocin vial I referenced in my prior post.

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    I am would rather supplement with Pregnenolone than with Cortef.

You should gain a lot by working on your Circadian Rhythm.

I use 50 mg sublingual pregnenolone. It looks like I don't assimilate the capsules. So far, my results on the sublinguals hasn't been great either.

Bob

{removed by: hebsie} sell oxytocin in s/l troches 20iu but also a nasal spray. I wonder how well the nasal spray would work. Your experiences with oxytocin sound great, has made me think about it.
    Last edited by hebsie; 01-06-2013 at 08:13 PM.

heapsreal...this is a good thread. Please don't derail it by posting sources to 'questionable', over-sea drug suppliers...hebs

Quote Originally Posted by hebsie View Post
    heapsreal...this is a good thread. Please don't derail it by posting sources to 'questionable', over-sea drug suppliers...hebs
    i thought there was issue people get supplies which is why i mentioned it. Also wanting to know others experience with intranasal versus troches??

One more time.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.drugs.com/vet/oxytocin-injection.html

Description
    Oxytocin injection is a sterile aqueous solution of
    highly purified oxytocic principle derived by synthesis
    or

obtained from the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland of healthy domestic animals used for food by humans.
    Oxytocin injection contains 20 USP Units of oxytocin and less than 0.4 units of presser activity per mL. Each mL of sterile solution also contains 0.9% w/v sodium chloride, 0.5% w/v chlorobutanol (as a preservative), with water for injection q.s. and pH adjusted to 3.0 to 5.0 with acetic acid.
    ---------------------
    Does any one know how oxytocim made for human consumption is obtained.

Is it synthetic (may be good or bad, depending on pov)(safer than from animals but possibly incomplete and less effective)
    or
    Is it from animals (may be good or bad, depending on pov)(animals may carry disease) but (more complete molecule)

----------------------------------------
    I am thinking of
    (synthetic) Melanotan II

It is incomplete part of MSH, (α-MSH)

Where really what we may need is complete MSH hormone.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoc...lating_hormone
    Melanocyte-stimulating hormone
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

could always contact a company that sells it and ask how its made, sorry i can help any further there.
    maybe if any midwives here or married to one, could find out if the oxytocin they use to induce labour is natural or synthetic??

Quote Originally Posted by 00slotiv View Post
    10 units per day, calmness, not even restless sleeping, relaxation, remarkable loss of emotional craving for tempting carbs, have lost 19 pounds in that time.

Oxytocin Factor 7.5 ml. Sublingual Drops (Mint)
    by ABC Nutriceuticals, Inc.

Price: $59.95

10 IU Oxytocin per serving. Serving size - 6 drops taken sublingually

Product Description
    Approximately 52 servings per bottle. 7.5 ml bottle.

===============================================

From dr Hertoghe Book

Sublingual----5 to 10 iu/day morning & eve

That would make it last 26 days

I get 30 20IU troches for around 40.00. Get a script first, then shop your local compounding pharms.

Janzee, if you could ever get your wife to try this, I believe it would indeed make a difference. Better yet, if you could get her to try an injection, that would be better. Oxytocin injections for women are amazing, men.... I just dont see that it would be any better than the sublingual route. I agree with Bob that this does indeed make you more social, at ease and open. Sexually though, I still say this is more of a womans thing. Truthfully, if I were to take as much as was mentioned 30 minutes before sex, I would be asleep.

10 IU is good, 20 and you feel a little stoned, 60??!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is also a great thing for you guys who still have the PMS thing going on with your wives. Give them 10IU and they will be happy campers.

It sounds like oxytocin is some interesting stuff but I'd avoid the stuff from ABC neutriceuticals. Based on what I've been reading it appears the owner has been ordered to stop calling himself a doctor since his PHD isn't from an accredited university (mail-order diploma). The quality/potency is highly suspect. The products are sold on Amazon and it was quite obvious of a bunch of glowing reviews (fake?) followed by a bunch of mostly unhappy reviews.