Bookmark our new address! www.AllThingsMale.com/forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: OTC estrogen reducer

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheF View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you know what his natural supplement program for raising t naturally is?
    Here is an excerpt from an e-mail i received. In looking it over again it seems I was wrong on the cost. It is now for a limited time priced at $120 per month. Which I still think is high.

The nutritional supplement component of the program includes:

Fruit-n-Veggie Might: A great-tasting, powdered blend of whole food concentrates, micro-nutrients, and antioxidants made exclusively from organic fruits, herbs, and vegetables.

Just Peachy: A pure, premium omega 3 fish oil that's so delicious you’ll want to have it for desert!

Daily Dose: These convenient, supplement pre-packs will nourish your cells with whole-food concentrates and antioxidants, vitamin D3 and omega 3 fats to further enhance your Core 4 Program results.

RemeD: A sublingugual vitamin D3 spray that's so effective it’s the next best thing to sunshine!

The assessment component, which has been included in the program cost, features annual, at-home laboratory assessments for measuring your vitamin D3, omega 3 fatty acid, anti-oxidant, and nitric oxide levels. These results will allow you to custom fit your product dosage to your body's unique, physiological needs. And you'll have proof that your Core 4 Program is really working!

Core 4 offers so much more! With decades of experience in health, nutrition, and human performance, we’re here to support and guide you every step of the way. Whether you have a few, quick questions or need an in-depth, private consultation, our goal is to provide you with all the information you need to reach—or even exceed—your personal health and fitness goals.

So toss out all those random, half-used, and ineffective synthetic supplements you've been keeping in your cabinets and replace them with the four fundamental, food-based nutrients your body needs to succeed. The cost?

Guys I am on a lot of supplements and my wife thinks it's a waste for money and last Wed. she was in the Dr.'s office with me when I went to see him. He was going over my labs and taking about trying DHEA again.

She jumped in and asked him if he feels I am not over doing all them supplements thinking he would side with her.

He told her I am Hypopituitary my brain dose not tell my body to make hormones and if I stopped my supplements it would put me in the Hosp. and I could die. He told her that my supplements are top quality and I do need them all. Here is a list of what I take.
    ==============================================

PHILIP’S MED’S
    • Aromasin or the generic 25 mgs. up to 2x’s/day or as needed.
    • Aspirin 81 mg 2x’s/day.
    • Alprazolam(Xanax) .25 mg. 3x’s/day.
    • Atenolol 25 mg. 2x/day morning and noon for heart beta-blocker.
    • Triamterene/HCTZ 37.5/25 mgs. Every other day.
    • Testosterone Cypionate 200mgs/ml. at .4 ml. or 80 mgs shot every 3 days subQ.
    • Novarel HCG shot 250 IU’s E3D the day before Testosterone shot.
    • Celebrex 200 mgs. 2x/day morning and dinner.
    • Hydrocortisone (Cortef) 30 mgs. total 10 mgs morning, 5mgs at 9am, 5 mgs at 1pm, 5 mgs at 6pm and 5mgs at bedtime.
    • Florinef .1 mgs. 1x’s/day with ˝ tsp. of Sea Salt added to water 27oz 3 to 4x’s/day.
    • Cytomel 5mcgs 4x’s /day.
    • Concerta 18 mgs 1x’s /day.
    • Synthroid generic 150 mcgs./day.
    • Potassium Chloride 20 mgs every other day.
    • Ferrous Fumarate Iron pills 324 mgs 1x/day.

Supplements

• Twinlab, L-Arginine & L-Ornithine, 100 Capsules 1/day at bedtime
    • NOW brand ZMA 800mgs 3 at bedtime.
    • Copper 2mgs 1 at noon.
    • Dr. Cranton's PrimeNutrients 3/day.
    • Iodoral Iodine 1 tab / day 12.5 mgs.
    • I went with NOW brand for the following supplements do to a high levels on a Homocysteine Cardiovascular and below normal level of Folate RBC labs.
    • TMG 750mg 1pm and 11pm 2 pills a day.
    • Solary Super Bio C 2 x’s/day 1000 mgs. Total I don’t take this is my B vit.’s.
    • Biotics Bio-D-Mulsion Forte Vit. D 2000 IU's per drop I am doing 10 drops a day.
    • Thorne Research, Folacal, 60 Veggie Caps
    • Now Foods, Melatonin, 3 mg, 60 Capsules
    • The Real Food Trading Company, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
    • NAC N-Acetyl Cysteine, Selenium, Molybdenum - 600 mg. 3x’s / day.
    • B-12 (Brain) Methylcobalamin - 5000 mcg lozenges. 3x’s/week.
    • Coenzyme B Complex 2x’s /day.
    • Thorne Research, Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate, 60 Veggie Caps 3x’s / day.
    • I am taking 800 mcg. Folacal for low Folate RBC.
    The following supplements are for the damage to my muscles from Statin Drugs.
    • BioCitrate Selenium - 200 mcg 1x’s / day morning.
    • Krill Oil capliques 500 mgs. 1 with food morning mercola.com
    • Ubiquinol Capliques Featuring Kaneka's Qh (200mgs) 3x’s/day mercola.com.
    • Lecithin 1200 mgs 3 caps 1x’s/day.
    • Acetyl-L Carnitine 500 mg 3x’s/day.
    • Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg/day.
    • Life Extension, Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols, 60 Softgels One at dinner.
    • Life Extension, PQQ Caps with Bio PQQ, 10 mg 1/day.
    • Innate Response Formulas, Flora 50-14, Clinical Strength 1/day.
    • Now Foods, Super Enzymes, 1 pill before each meal.
    • Bob's Red Mill, Natural Raw, Wheat Germ 1 tsp full 2x’s / day.
    • Vitamin K2 Mercoloa.com one / day.
    • Source Naturals, Magnesium Bis-Glycinate One 2x’s / day.
    Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.
    Phil

pmgamer, Im just curious how would you describe your quality of life in general?

Quote Originally Posted by 4aminsomniac View Post
    You don't need to take anything for E2 IMO. You need to lower your Test dosage. You are on steroids.

Anyway, I've been trying Erase lately, 1/2-1cap per day. Seems to do something. But, really only blood labs would know for sure.

Jury is out on that stuff.

Correct, once you lower T from 1200 to 800 you will see a drop in E2 and it may be enough that you don't need anythingn else to lower it further. Don't add until you stabilize on lower dose and retest.

Quote Originally Posted by wondering View Post
    Correct, once you lower T from 1200 to 800 you will see a drop in E2 and it may be enough that you don't need anythingn else to lower it further. Don't add until you stabilize on lower dose and retest.
    I think this is good advice. 1200 T is supraphysiologic. And if that's a trough or even mid-way level then you're looking at way way more t than your body was designed to operate on.

I try to keep a positive attitude about life and I am greatful for each new day I live. I am 69 having served heart bypass surgery. Where I was in a coma for 14 weeks and in the hosp. for 17 weeks I am lucky to be alive and I take each day as it comes.

I can't do much due to the sides of Statin Drugs I am crippled from them and don't take them anymore I don't have pain unless I stand up to walk and I need a walker. As for my Hormones I am leveled real good and I just need to stay on top of my estraidol levels as long as I do this all is good.

I do what I can for my self I don't need help from anyone and I spend my mornings on the web helping men like us at a forum I co mod at.
    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/hypogonadism2/
    And at Dr. John's forum I love gameing and play my Xbox360 playing FPS games everyday for a few hrs. or as long as my hands will let me I have problems with them falling to sleep due to them Statin Drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by letstalk View Post
    pmgamer, Im just curious how would you describe your quality of life in general?
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    I try to keep a positive attitude about life and I am greatful for each new day I live. I am 69 having served heart bypass surgery. Where I was in a coma for 14 weeks and in the hosp. for 17 weeks I am lucky to be alive and I take each day as it comes.

I can't do much due to the sides of Statin Drugs I am crippled from them and don't take them anymore I don't have pain unless I stand up to walk and I need a walker. As for my Hormones I am leveled real good and I just need to stay on top of my estraidol levels as long as I do this all is good.

I do what I can for my self I don't need help from anyone and I spend my mornings on the web helping men like us at a forum I co mod at.
    And at Dr. John's forum I love gameing and play my Xbox360 playing FPS games everyday for a few hrs. or as long as my hands will let me I have problems with them falling to sleep due to them Statin Drugs.
    Seems I read somewhere that FPS games help with maintaining or improving cognitive (pre-frontal cortex) abilities I can't remember where I read or heard.

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post

You sound like an awesome fella Phil!
    Kirk

Thank you Kirk it makes my day to hear kind words like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by KYinchampaign View Post
    You sound like an awesome fella Phil!
    Phil