Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Increase Ejaculate Volume

Quote Originally Posted by BadassBlues View Post
    Bravo!!!

Very nice work sir. That is just another example of how important LH is and just how far reaching it's effects go. Science is just now beginning to uncover LH receptors in places that were before completely overlooked. There are LH receptors in the adrenals as well.

The "zona reticularis"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20646984

I just wonder how long it will be before someone finds a way to supplement LH directly. Imagine the possibilities...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20646984

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/86/6/2643.full

http://endo.endojournals.org/content/144/11/4980.full
    Unfortunately, LH has a very short half life, 20 minutes or so if I recall so you'd be sticking yourself quite a few times per day. Now if they could somehow conjugate it with something to lengthen the half life, but then again that's pretty much what HCG is with the alpha and beta subunits.

Another approach is to pulse in synthetic GnRH which has been available commercially for just over 30 years. The difficulty with GnRH is that the receptors in the pituitary will down regulate if you don't pulse it in, this happened to be the subject of my master's thesis 30 years ago when the stuff became available to us for research. So you'd have to walk around with an infusion pump which isn't very practical, HCG is about the only viable option.

Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post

Gotta try the lecithin once!
    My experience with lecithin is that it makes my ejaculate thicker and creamier. I've heard it makes it taste better too, but my wife never comments on the taste one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeaux View Post
    My experience with lecithin is that it makes my ejaculate thicker and creamier. I've heard it makes it taste better too, but my wife never comments on the taste one way or the other.
    Thx good info! Was wondering if the soy is too much when taking many pills? Or is there little soy in soy lecithin? Never heard a good answer to that. You do see the stuff in a lot of greens supplements.

Thx good info! Was wondering if the soy is too much when taking many pills? Or is there little soy in soy lecithin? Never heard a good answer to that. You do see the stuff in a lot of greens supplements.
    I buy sunflower lecithin

According to this study, "laboratory analysis revealed that lecithin contains no phytoestrogens".
    http://journals.lww.com/epidem/Fullt...r_Risk.33.aspx

I believe that PUFAs are the major concern with consuming tablespoons worth of lecithin.

15g soy lecithin contains 5 grams of PUFA, plus 2 grams of saturated and 1 gram of monounsaturated fatty acids. Considering that the typical "ejaculation stack" calls calls for multiple doses, is up to 15 extra grams of PUFA worth the additional ejaculate volume?

Quote Originally Posted by Testosterone View Post
    I believe that PUFAs are the major concern with consuming tablespoons worth of lecithin.

15g soy lecithin contains 5 grams of PUFA, plus 2 grams of saturated and 1 gram of monounsaturated fatty acids. Considering that the typical "ejaculation stack" calls calls for multiple doses, is up to 15 extra grams of PUFA worth the additional ejaculate volume?
    Just to clarify what the terms PUFA & MUFA mean so everyone understands your point. PUFA is Poly-Unsaturated Fatty Acid and MUFA is Mono-Unsaturated Fatty Acid. The difference is between how many hydrogens are missing, hence the terms "poly" and "mono".

Some good info:

http://www.wellsphere.com/healthy-li...d-omega/897988

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyunsaturated_fat

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55Guy View Post
    So without an LH signal, semen production dries up with TRT. That is where HCG comes to the rescue. It mimics LH and helps restore natural seminal volume (among other things).
    I second this opinion. When I started taking a large dose of HCG (1000 IU) EOD, given the right stimulation, the ejaculation were much larger than before.

Here is the link : http://www.allthingsmale.com/forum/s...ulation-amount
    Similar information as to what others have said on here.
    Last edited by shazam; 09-13-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    I second this opinion. When I started taking a large dose of HCG (1000 IU) EOD, given the right stimulation, the ejaculation were much larger than before.

Here is the link : http://www.allthingsmale.com/forum/s...ulation-amount
    Similar information as to what others have said on here.

Do you mean you would do an as-needed one-time 1000iu dose some time before a planned encounter, or that was your regular dose?

Looks I have some more research to do. HCG drives my estrogen up very quickly.

Let's not let the wheels come off the bus here. Taking mega doses of HCG just to increase ejaculate is insane. If by chance your regular dose gives an increase, great!

The thought of injecting 1000iu of HCG prior to sex is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrugger View Post
    Do you mean you would do an as-needed one-time 1000iu dose some time before a planned encounter, or that was your regular dose?

Looks I have some more research to do. HCG drives my estrogen up very quickly.
    I do HCG monotherapy with an AI. HCG 1000 EOD with 0.25 Arimidex is my regular routine. For some reason, HCG did not increase my E2 to very high levels. For most people, I have read that it does!

Quote Originally Posted by BadassBlues View Post
    Taking mega doses of HCG just to increase ejaculate is insane. If by chance your regular dose gives an increase, great!
    I'm not on any T, so HCG 1000 IU is my regular dose EOD (every other day). I have seen my ejaculate amount increase with this higher dose (compared to HCG 500 IU). Just speaking from my personal experience. I did not measure sperm count during this dose, so do not know on that peice.

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    I do HCG monotherapy with an AI. HCG 1000 EOD with 0.25 Arimidex is my regular routine. For some reason, HCG did not increase my E2 to very high levels. For most people, I have read that it does!

I'm not on any T, so HCG 1000 IU is my regular dose EOD (every other day). I have seen my ejaculate amount increase with this higher dose (compared to HCG 500 IU). Just speaking from my personal experience. I did not measure sperm count during this dose, so do not know on that peice.
    Good to know that there is a way to Increase Ejaculate Volume.
    I should try it. After green Laser prostate surgery I have a minimal ejaculate relative to what I had before surgery. But even before surgery I was already getting drier. It all started after I got on TRT.

1000iu EOD=3500iu/week
    is little high, but in my earlier research I have found:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...april13-4.html

306iu/EOD as normal biologically required dose.
    Then from Eric's experience that could go up 1.40 extra, and may produce additional testosterone

1.4*306=428iu/EOD
    so I am thinking of 500iu/EOD as pretty normal dose.

but
    in fertility protocol 6000iu/week is recomended (see chart in link above outlined in red)

Now the discussion is about rather new topic, Ejaculate Volume

3500iu/week seems as still within range that others tried before.

================================

But
    if you are taking 0.5mg Arimidex EOD=3.5mg/week
    that seems high.

But not bad price to pay when you are able to avoid testosterone supplementation.

///////////

On anabolicminds board there used to be a guy using 6000iu/week and happy about it.
    He was doing it on advice of BodyLogic doctor.

/////////
    Last edited by JanSz; 09-14-2013 at 06:53 PM.
    I am not a Dr, any opinion that I have is based on my own experience.
    Any changes in my regime are always discussed with and are approved by my doctor.

Diabetes is not a disease. It is how mammals signal for the coming winter. You can cure it naturally.
    ...all legitimate rights have one thing in common: they are rights to action, not to rewards from other people."
    Failure is the spice that gives success its flavors………….If you don’t do the fear, you won’t get the courage.

Quote Originally Posted by letstalk View Post
    going on TRT significantly effected my semen and ejaculatory force within 2 weeks.

far less force/distance and less volume as well. the difference was profound and came on fast; as well as having lasted since staying on TRT.
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    But
    if you are taking 0.5mg Arimidex EOD=3.5mg/week
    that seems high.
    Your arithmetic is a touch faulty there!

I may be going out on a limb by saying this but I think ejaculate volume has more to do with sex than diet. I have always been a big ejaculator and TRT has not effected that. I believe the prostate gland works a little like the saliva glands. When more semen is needed more is produced. I find that the longer I take in foreplay and intercourse before ejaculating the more I ejaculate. When I do a lot of edging I find I begin oozing out semen uncontrollably even before ejaculation as though my prostate etc. can't contain all the semen that is being produced. Then I shoot a big load when I ejaculate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrugger View Post
    Does anyone known why HRT causes a reduction in semen volume? What hormones are involved?
    I have not found this to be the case. I do however use HCG with my testosterone.