Bookmark our new address! www.AllThingsMale.com/forum

Default weak parasympathetic ED

For people with weak parasympathetic sexual nerves, 20-30 minutes of foreplay can drain their bodies stored sexual energy, referrred to as "bioenergy". Once the bioelectric voltage in the parasympathetic nerve runs low, the penis will become limp. Long foreplay requires a powerful testosterone burst that burns continuously to charge the parasympathetic erection circuit. Otherwise, the erection will go limp or a man will ejaculate upon penetration or in a short time after few strokes.

Men who experience weak erections often rely on the tightening of the PC muscles in order to keep the erection alive. This puts added stress on the prostate gland and trains the PC muscles to contract, mimicking a state of orgasm that will open the ejaculation valve prematurely, allowing semen to leak. This contributes to premature ejaculation. Therefore, a firm erection is absolutely necessary when it comes to fighting premature ejaculation and seminal leaking.

However, to hold the erection up and tighten the ejaculation valve, you still need a basic resting potential in the parasympathetic sexual motoring nerve and a continuous burst and burning of testosterone to charge the nerves during sex. Testicular stimulation during intercourse can help the testosterone burst and burning to increase the penile power and combat seminal leakage that often contributes to premature ejaculation not to mention embarrassment in front of a sexual partner
    problems with a weak parasympathetic nerve; pre ejaculation fluid and premature ejaculation and weak erections... so it seems Free testosterone is the main driver behind this nerve

http://www.4-men.org/pre-cum.html
    Last edited by brandO; 04-03-2009 at 03:36 PM.

Default Re: weak parasympathetic ED

Quote Originally Posted by brandO View Post
    problems with a weak parasympathetic nerve; pre ejaculation fluid and premature ejaculation and weak erections... so it seems Free testosterone is the main driver behind this nerve

http://www.4-men.org/pre-cum.html
    To which I replied:

Easy to check.
    Have syringe filled with 40mg of testosterone.
    One hour before starting fore-play do the shot.
    Report on results.

If 40mg does not work, try 1-2mg intravenously.

Not really sure of "proper" and safe intravenous dose.

Post this on board, see what replys we will get.

I am not a Dr, any opinion that I have is based on my own experience.
    Any changes in my regime are always discussed with and are approved by my doctor.

Diabetes is not a disease. It is how mammals signal for the coming winter. You can cure it naturally.
    ...all legitimate rights have one thing in common: they are rights to action, not to rewards from other people."
    Failure is the spice that gives success its flavors………….If you don’t do the fear, you won’t get the courage.

i suffer from all of the above, when i get an erection during foreplay clear fluid will drip out a bit, after penetration i ejaculate shortly after..

so is the root cause of my problem LOW BAT?

i suffer from all of the above, when i get an erection during foreplay clear fluid will drip out a bit, after penetration i ejaculate shortly after..

The clear fluid is completely normal. You're ejaculating quickly because your young and most probably excited. Some guys have a lot of precum some don't.

That site you have listed has some very dubious articles attached.

I wouldn't start with this.

I'd start by looking at your E2 levels being either too high or to low, in relation to your T (testosterone) levels.

Even with low T (and therefore low BAT) you can force your E2 to be very low (eg: using very small doses of arimidex), and thus maintain an erection for a long while during foreplay.

This is not a therapy suggestion, because this would be unhealthy for someone with low T.

This is educational purely to demonstrate how relative T and E2 levels are involved in the erection process (along with the neurotransmitters of course).

some of my neurotransmitters were low

e2 from rheins was loww, but e2 was high at quest, i never trust e2 from quest gives me different readings all the time..

when i was on clomid i could last

some of my neurotransmitters were low
    I'm not sure how your medical professional adviser measured your neurotransmitters, but I doubt you measured any value which is representative of your health.

Neurotransmitters are only present for a few tenths of a second, before being converted into storage molecules and shunted to storage cells.

No-one has ever correlated the background levels of serum or urinary neurotransmitters, or urinary neurotransmitter metabolites, to the levels of neurotransmitters which are active during neuronal firing events (less than a few tenths of a second).

e2 from rheins was loww, but e2 was high at quest, i never trust e2 from quest gives me different readings all the time..
    Ultrasensitive E2 from Quest is total E2.

Rheins urinary E2 is a measurement of your "free E2" (or "bioavailable E2" - but we don't yet use that term).

They are most likely both correct.

When Quest ultrasensitive E2 is high, and urinary E2 is low, then your liver is binding up your E2 with SHBG, rendering most of it inactive.

###

Also, both metrics are important.

High serum total E2 shows that you're dumping T into E2, ie: you're losing T when you should not be losing T.

Low urinary E2 shows that your free E2 (or bioavailable E2 - but we don't yet use that term) is too low.

It's very difficult to gauge when low free (or bioavailable - my term) E2 is in balance with low bioavailable T.

What we do know is that when bioavailable T is low, and free (or bioavailable - my term) E2 is low, then trying to "optimize" them is a waste of time.

when i was on clomid i could last
    Are you still taking Clomid ?

i had an e2 results that was over 60! 2 weeks later is was below 2 lol

trust me these tests are not 100% valid, even dr. shippen told me he dislikes the e2 ultrasensitive and rarely does it anymore because he said the results do not make much sense to him, he told me he prefers the regular e2 serum.

the neurotransmitters test was urine...

no im not on clomid before clomid (2 years agO) TT was 350... i have been off clomid for 7 months about, TT was last 545, problem is my BAT doesnt seem to budge much so it seems im likely going to try HCG
    Last edited by brandO; 04-05-2009 at 08:05 AM.

i had an e2 results that was over 60! 2 weeks later is was below 2 lol

trust me these tests are not 100% valid, even dr. shippen told me he dislikes the e2 ultrasensitive and rarely does it anymore because he said the results do not make much sense to him, he told me he prefers the regular e2 serum.
    The Quest Utrasensitive "<2" result is well known to be a test failure. It has been discussed often. If you don't complain, then Quest will just "take your money and run".

But the female E2 test is a joke for males.

the neurotransmitters test was urine...
    And it has zero correlation to neural transmitter concentrations during neuronal firing events.

no im not on clomid before clomid (2 years agO) TT was 350... i have been off clomid for 7 months about, TT was last 545, problem is my BAT doesnt seem to budge much so it seems im likely going to try HCG
    Sounds like a plan. Remember to put the HCG in the coldest part of your refrigerator.

And it has zero correlation to neural transmitter concentrations during neuronal firing events.
    this is probably valid, but my results from the test was confirmed by symptoms

my dopamine was extremely high due to selegnine, and i could see how my seroonin and gaba was low

Quote Originally Posted by chilln View Post

Quote Originally Posted by brandO
    Ultrasensitive E2 from Quest is total E2.

Rheins urinary E2 is a measurement of your "free E2" (or "bioavailable E2" - but we don't yet use that term).

They are most likely both correct.

When Quest ultrasensitive E2 is high, and urinary E2 is low, then your liver is binding up your E2 with SHBG, rendering most of it inactive.

###

Also, both metrics are important.

High serum total E2 shows that you're dumping T into E2, ie: you're losing T when you should not be losing T.

Low urinary E2 shows that your free E2 (or bioavailable E2 - but we don't yet use that term) is too low.

It's very difficult to gauge when low free (or bioavailable - my term) E2 is in balance with low bioavailable T.

What we do know is that when bioavailable T is low, and free (or bioavailable - my term) E2 is low, then trying to "optimize" them is a waste of time.
    There was a multidude of posts stating that the best way to properly adjust T, E2 & DHT levels is by not doing any blood testing but instead use exclusively urine testing at Rhein labs.

I am at loss of how to apporoach this and would appreciate assistance.

Rhein Labs provides following ranges of accepable levels for the three analytes in question.

E2(0-7.0) ug/24hrs
    T(45-85) ug/24hrs
    DHT(0-13)ug/24hrs

In addition, how would one determine someones speed of meabolism, low, normal, high, and what (additional0 corrections that would entail?

I am not a Dr, any opinion that I have is based on my own experience.
    Any changes in my regime are always discussed with and are approved by my doctor.

Diabetes is not a disease. It is how mammals signal for the coming winter. You can cure it naturally.
    ...all legitimate rights have one thing in common: they are rights to action, not to rewards from other people."
    Failure is the spice that gives success its flavors………….If you don’t do the fear, you won’t get the courage.

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    There was a multidude of posts stating that the best way to properly adjust T, E2 & DHT levels is by not doing any blood testing but instead use exclusively urine testing at Rhein labs.

I am at loss of how to apporoach this and would appreciate assistance.

Rhein Labs provides following ranges of accepable levels for the three analytes in question.

E2(0-7.0) ug/24hrs
    T(45-85) ug/24hrs
    DHT(0-13)ug/24hrs

In addition, how would one determine someones speed of meabolism, low, normal, high, and what (additional0 corrections that would entail?

There are many different body types out there. One body type responds differently to another body type to at least one of the different hormone stimulating molecules (whether they are endogenous or exogenous).

When we limit the discussion to only the stress hormones, growth hormones, sex hormones, and thyroid hormones, then the number of different body types is not infinite. I estimate it's between 20 or 30, but I don't have the time to create a wall chart.

But your question addresses far too many of the different body types for me to be able to respond in the time I can make available.

this is probably valid, but my results from the test was confirmed by symptoms

my dopamine was extremely high due to selegnine, and i could see how my seroonin and gaba was low
    If you're going to try to validate the urinary dopamine metabolite test yourself, then the minimum steps you need to implement are:

1) measure urinary dopamine metabolites
    2) confirm urinary dopamine metabolites are high
    3) do something to send high dopamine lower - you must use something which neurologists (not psychiatrists) have confirmed truly alters dopamine during neuronal firing events - which will be a dopamine-specific pharma drug, not an over-the-counter supplement
    4) measure urinary dopamine metabolites
    5) confirm urinary dopamine metabolites are lower
    6) do something to restore your high dopamine
    7) measure urinary dopamine metabolites
    8) confirm urinary dopamine metabolites are high again

When you've done all this, then you will have shown that the urinary dopamine metabolite test measures differences in dopamine during neuronal firing.

Otherwise your conviction is just a belief (placebo), and not something you can demonstrate will be applicable to others.

Quote Originally Posted by chilln View Post
    The Quest Utrasensitive "<2" result is well known to be a test failure. It has been discussed often. If you don't complain, then Quest will just "take your money and run".
    I recall this being discussed often enough, but do we definitively "know" that a value of "<2" is a failure? More importantly, what evidence do we have & are we able to approach Quest for a re-test? I can only too well imagine how things will go if I call them & ask for a re-test based on little more than my own supposition that the results are "invalid". I'd no doubt need some proof. Seeing as how I've had just those results before, I'd love to get it and keep it for the next time Quest does this.

Out of curiosity, has anyone to our collective knowledge ever gotten Quest to re-do a test like this?